• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Jan 2010 NBA Season Thread of you can't take the Bullets out of Washington

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, is it safe to say KG is done? 2-8 last night with Rashard Lewis guarding him most of the game and now he's getting destroyed by Zaza Pachulia.

charsace

Red Blaster said:
So, is it safe to say KG is done? 2-8 last night with Rashard Lewis guarding him most of the game and now he's getting destroyed by Zaza Pachulia.
But Zaza hates KG and plays harder against him than he does anyone else.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
Is there a player currently in the NBA worse than Sasha? His ability to jack up terrible shots and take the offense out of rhythm is unparalleled.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
if you didnt think AI wouldnt step up playing against kobe and the Lakers....

I knew this would happen. Ive been looking forward to this game ever since he signed with the 6ers

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Raging Spaniard said:
Aaron Brooks is really awesome, all-star within two years is my guess.
He'll have a hell of a time getting in over the current crop of great guards though. Damn good player. A guy that works with me played with him at UofO.

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
To be fair to AI just about now is when he has played enough to actually be in NBA shape. He was never an athlete on the Kobe level.

CB3

what happened to Jason Kapono. wasnt he automatic from 3 in miami? how come he gets no PT now

CB3 said:
what happened to Jason Kapono. wasnt he automatic from 3 in miami? how come he gets no PT now

For his size, he can't do anything other than spot up. No need for that when you can play Young all game.

CB3

jordan0386 said:
For his size, he can't do anything other than spot up. No need for that when you can play Young all game.

he's already better than sasha in that regard

Great now my Sunday Celtics/Lakers tickets are Bunk.

What do you expect though when Phil is too much of a bitch this season to make Kobe sit instead of playing 35 min a night still gunning for stats in the last 4 min of 15 point games smh

Triple U

Banned
so I was browsing nba.com and.....
cavs526-012910.jpg

:lol

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Dexvex said:
so I was browsing nba.com and.....
cavs526-012910.jpg

:lol
Is Granger helping out Mike Brown give Lebron a blowjob?

EDIT: The faces in the corner of the picture are even funnier :lol

ToxicAdam

Rodeo Clown said:
I don't think so.

Why does Mike Woodson have no eyebrows?

Actually he is. He's averaging 9.8 points a game and making 13.6 million this year.

--- /// ---

I know the records don't reflect it, but I swear that Indiana is worse than the Nets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom