• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

Greg

I was going to be Santa and buy a bunch of treasures on Dota and wrap them up for you guys

bought 1 gift wrap and 1 treasure to test out how it works... and it won't let me wrap the treasure? and I can't even trade it straight up?

I'm trying to embrace the Christmas spirit and Dota is being a damn Grinch

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
GIFT WRAP
Tis the Season of Givening! Purchase Gift Wrap from the Dota Store, then use it on any bundle, courier, or wearable item to create a present for your favorite fellow warrior. You can even add a note to your recipient. After the gift has been wrapped, you can use the gift to send it to anyone on your friends list, or give it to a friend by trading it through Steam. Gift Wrap will be available on the Dota Store until January 12th, 2015.

Seems like you cant wrap the actual treasure chests. Which seems real dumb

Greg

just took this:
u2wYneK.png

so even if I open it, I can't even gift what's inside until March?!

Valve just took a big ol' shit down my chimney

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I think if you wrap it you might be able to trade it? Thats just a guess though. As AT alluded to, Valve has put a ton of dumb restrictions on item trading in the past few weeks. I have no clue how that shit works anymore

You just just open the chest and use whatever item you get as a way to springboard you back into dota!

Greg

I think if you wrap it you might be able to trade it? Thats just a guess though. As AT alluded to, Valve has put a ton of dumb restrictions on item trading in the past few weeks. I have no clue how that shit works anymore

You just just open the chest and use whatever item you get as a way to springboard you back into dota!
only thing it's letting me wrap are the common junk items I had in my inventory from when I started, so I guess I have to wait 7 days just to see if I can wrap it

as for me opening it... I doubt the treasure contains skill!

You know what would make you feel better, Greg? Some Madden
I'll be on in 5, but it won't make me feel better!

Greg

Yeah i wanted to gift yall a bunch of shit for Christmas but volvo ruined it :/

edit----

WAIT GREG WAS IN DOTO?!?!?!
yes, I signed on for the first time in months just to gift you guys

BUT NEVERMIND NOW

GG Greg, the last three minutes of the game was so crazy
seriously, that was insane... the amount of possession changes and all anyone needed was 3 points, hahaha

I like to think that Bortles would've connected on those 2 deep balls - guys were wide fuckin' open and Henne decided to throw the ball with his purse on

eznark

Banned
Are you going to make a bunch of chicken in your bathtub?

Yup! I asked for the stick style sous vide contraption but my inlaws went above and beyond and got this sweet ass self contained unit. Gonna use the fuck out of it!

The salmon was just fucking perfectly cooked.

eznark

Banned
That looks damn delicious

I was blown away, just perfectly done. Took me a total of like 28 minutes, from prep to plate, and I never had to check on the salmon or worry about it. My wife was home late with the salmon which is why I wasn't able to make any decent sides.

McNei1y

Sounds like I'm turning on golf club later tonight.

Also that star citizen trailer was cool. Still have no idea wtf I'm supposed to do in it. Sure I can go anywhere but whats the objective. Song choice reminded me of the trailer of the year's selection (The NHL one even though that game killed the vibe when they took out EASHL)

Smokey

That trailer was fucking amazing
up until the point where they decided to use dub step and ruin everything.

yeah that part was a bit much but everything else was great. SC and Elite Dangerous is a pretty good combo on PC.

That just looked like a bunch of cinematics?

did you miss the dog fighting and the first person gun play

even if you did there's tons of footage of SC available on the internet

NMS literally shows the same thing every time while they list some great promises...but don't actually show what you do in the game

Top Bottom