• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

eznark

Banned
Western doto is dead :(

Long live Western Doto!

Ixmike88.jpg

Somnia

You have GOT to be fucking kidding me.

I was up 8-7 with less than 10 seconds to go and we got a disconnect from peer.... fucking bullshit.

Somnia

This game will probably have to be simmed now, I made plans tomorrow since we scheduled to play tonight. No clue what to do at this point.

llai86

Neo Member
Not saying you did it, we'll just take our chances with the gods and let it sim.

One of my best defensive games I've ever played too ugh

don't worry you will probably win the sim. 2/3 of my team was off FA.
anyway i put my team on autopilot so if you have time you can just knock it out real quick

Somnia

don't worry you will probably win the sim. 2/3 of my team was off FA.
anyway i put my team on autopilot so if you have time you can just knock it out real quick

If I have time before the advance tomorrow I will. I think one game is being played literally at 7PM PST so I may have time to knock it out, don't let our game hold up the advance though.

eznark

Banned
Man fuck you guys! I was ready to go.

I loaded up the client and I have like 200 wins, but the only games it has in my history are four ranked games in May that I definitely did not play. And I have 175 people on my friends list. Bizarre.

I loaded up the client and I have like 200 wins, but the only games it has in my history are four ranked games in May that I definitely did not play. And I have 175 people on my friends list. Bizarre.

I was telling Ferny the other day while we were playing that I had to get my account back because my password didn't work. Apparently someone had stolen it and got me to level 30. Then I told him it was one of his brethren since all my rune page names were in spanish. He was not amused.

BigAT

That's strange. It's a good thing you've never put anything in your body that could cause you to be forgetful about what you did the night before.

eznark

Banned
I would like to believe that I installed, played, then deleted the game and install file from my computer all in one drunken fit but my internet simply isn't fast enough.

Mrbob

Trasher responded to my PM, told me to play the CPU.

Trasher said:
Hey. Sorry I wasn't around. I ended up getting screwed over at work and got home later than planned. I guess you will have to play CPU. I won't be home tomorrow until after the vance.

Someone AP please so I can get the game done with when I get home this afternoon.

Somnia

I'm going to play the CPU Steelers tonight (and probably lose), I have a bit of free time after work so around 4:30PM CST. If we're ready to advance by then though go ahead and sim it.

Mrbob

http://www.sportingcharts.com/nfl/stats/quarterback-air-yards/2014/

Check out who is on top of that YAC% list bobberino. Ol' Pouts himself.

When I first clicked on the list I was like WTF Alex Smith at the top of the list? Then I noticed it is lowest percentage.

Need a little more Grossman out of Cutler. Trestman neutered him.

Also, what do you think of Chris Ballard? Seems to be the front runner for new Bears GM. I'm a little concerned because he was in the Bears system before, but he seems to be a strong candidate. Plus he is a former Badger. To be honest I just want a guy who knows how to draft.

Top Bottom