• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

Ferny

Jesus, Greg Miller and them are going to be making (as of now) about $32,800 a month between their two channel things.

That is insane.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Jesus, Greg Miller and them are going to be making (as of now) about $32,800 a month between their two channel things.

That is insane.

Dude it's not insane. People make a fucking MINT online now. It's crazy. There is a whole subset of people making money teaching people how to make money via the internet. Check out smartpassiveincome.com and eofire.com. Pat Flynn makes a consistent $70k a month, John Lee Dumas makes $300k+a month.

Might be able to but I can't promise, I have to go to a friend's party around then, but if the advance happens immediately I should be able to fit the game in beforehand.
That's fine just let me know before your game if you think it'll work if yall are the last

Mrbob

You guys are brutal.

It seems MS may be making one more PC gaming push with Windows 10.

B6m14vjCIAAU_L6.jpg

Drizz is the only one I ever got to play it with out of you guys. Actually, Trasher too I think. EZ is just sitting afk in orbit every time I've ever seen him on and by afk I mean playing something else.

eznark

Banned
Drizz is the only one I ever got to play it with out of you guys. Actually, Trasher too I think. EZ is just sitting afk in orbit every time I've ever seen him on and by afk I mean playing something else.

I still log in every week to see if Xur has the good shit.

spoiler

he does not

Run me through a raid!

Greg

took me a good bit of tries, but I just wanted to beat a challenge in Driveclub and just worked on this drift challenge some stranger sent me until I beat his score, but like, 100 points with a total of like 10100 or some shit.

felt good though, and I think i understand drifting in this game a little more now. never had a game give me so much problems with drifting
it's so dependent on the car, and for whatever reason they chose some of the worst cars to have drift events for when going through tour

the thing that sucks about drift scoring in DC is that it rewards fuckery near the end of each drift zone, and the speed zones aren't enough incentive to keep people from doing it

Remaining week 1:

Bears @ Lions (Bob plays CPU)
Steelers @ Cowboys (Somnia plays CPU)
Patriots @ Bills (7 PM PT)
Cardinals @ Redskins (4-5 PT)

Advance is at 8:30 PT, and it looks like we'll be done a little earlier than expected. I am going on to make sure the Steelers and Lions are AP'd.

This is the week 2 matchups, to look ahead:

Vikings @ Jaguars
Packers @ Texans
Jets @ Steelers
Panthers @ Buccaneers
Patriots @ Dolphins
Eagles @ Lions
Redskins @ Cowboys
Ravens @ Bills
Bears @ 49ers
Chiefs @ Colts
Saints @ Raiders
Broncos @ Titans
Falcons @ Chargers
Seahawks @ Giants
Bengals @ Browns
Rams @ Cardinals

Smokey

That is insane.

Wat. Link?

Dude it's not insane. People make a fucking MINT online now. It's crazy. There is a whole subset of people making money teaching people how to make money via the internet. Check out smartpassiveincome.com and eofire.com. Pat Flynn makes a consistent $70k a month, John Lee Dumas makes $300k+a month.

Wat in the fuck

So... MADDEN GAF TI5 MEETUP???????????

The plan right now is to travel to Seattle for a week and rent a big ass house. The size and price of the house depends on how many people are willing to make the trip. Don't be lame and travel all that way to hang out in a hotel by yourself! Come hang out in a house with me , ferneh, crow, and gravestorm! We can dotes in person... what is the worst that can happen?!

Who is interested in coming? I need a headcount so we can look for a suitable house and we can give the poors(me) enough time to budget once we know how many ways to split the housing cost

Add yourself to the list

1) Shake
2) Crow
3) Ferny
4) Gravestorm
5) Eznark (maybe)
6) ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

eznark

Banned

The plan right now is to travel to Seattle for a week and rent a big ass house. The size and price of the house depends on how many people are willing to make the trip. Don't be lame and travel all that way to hang out in a hotel by yourself! Come hang out in a house with me , ferneh, crow, and gravestorm! We can dotes in person... what is the worst that can happen?!

Who is interested in coming? I need a headcount so we can look for a suitable house and we can give the poors(me) enough time to budget once we know how many ways to split the housing cost

Add yourself to the list

1) Shake
2) Crow
3) Ferny
4) Gravestorm
5) Eznark (maybe)
6) ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Definitely interested. Just need to figure out what else is going on that weekend. Don't think I have any events in August at all so that's a positive! I'll see if I can tie it into work somehow. When do TI tickets go on sale? Weren;t they hard to come by lat year?

TheCrow

They haven't said anything about the tickets. I forgot when that happened last year but I'd say you'll have a good 30 minutes to get them.

Smokey

Add yourself to the list

1) Shake
2) Crow
3) Ferny
4) Gravestorm
5) Eznark (maybe)

Me

Ferny

Man if we can get like 6-8 of us there...the mayhem that will transpire is going to be fantastic.

I'll have to do like daily videos of shit we do while down there.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I'll go but I can't do a week. Maybe just a few days.

I won't play dota but I would like to see the greater seattle area.
Dota is the game that was made for you, but you haven't played.

Just give it a try
Just a little try

TheCrow

Man if we can get like 6-8 of us there...the mayhem that will transpire is going to be fantastic.

I'll have to do like daily videos of shit we do while down there.

MaddenGaf TI5 Hub. We can cast all the games. "Newbee won that team fight and it was because they used the spells."

Top Bottom