• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official PS3 BT Headset and PSP GPS Unit details

I will buy that BT headset the day it comes out!

Also someone quick photoshop a RROD on this photo
ps_bluetooth842.jpg

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Onix said:
For complex city driving, a map is all that great if you don't have a navigator.

I got my wife a GPS and it's way more badass than I thought. You can put in names of stores, look for certain categories, etc. and even use its bluetooth functionality to make it a handsfree cell-phone device. It's like a navigator, phone book, cell phone, and friend all in one.

AstroLad said:
I got my wife a GPS and it's way more badass than I thought. You can put in names of stores, look for certain categories, etc. and even use its bluetooth functionality to make it a handsfree cell-phone device. It's like a navigator, phone book, cell phone, and friend all in one.
exactly!

a GPS is a fucking godsend when you're in an unfamiliar area and want to find something.

If the GPS for the PSP is really going to be $150 that's very high! It's just the GPS add-on and a UMD. The software better be damn good!

clav

-xBerserker- said:
If the GPS for the PSP is really going to be $150 that's very high! It's just the GPS add-on and a UMD. The software better be damn good!
I'll just sell my PSP then if that's the case.

Top Bottom