• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT3| Anything You Can Gum I Can Gum Better

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I mean how many SH can survive a drop from that height. I know Nami and Usopp wouldn't.

Usopp took a brutal ass whooping way back in Alabasta that would have killed anybody. Before he became Mansopp after the timeskip and way before he became God Usopp.

Nami...she might be able to fly with her new Climatact.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Usopp would use some random Pop Green to save him.

That too. Chopper can form change to absorb the impact. Sanji can sky walk. Zoro can do something dumb with his swords. Brook can take his soul out or do sword nonsense. Luffy can float. Robin can Fly. Franky is a robot, might be able to fly but could take the fall anyways.

NSESN

Oh I meant survive the impact, not that they wouldn't have means to survive. And yeah Usopp maybe could survive it, but I can't see Nami doing it.

Ray Down

Banned
Toei: Oda we want to do another film, you want to help?

Oda: NO! Let me sleep any extra 10 minutes, I just want to just work on Manga!

Toei: OK, we will just wait for you to give up on that.

They just had a movie, they may don't want announce one yet if it's happening.

There's still time for more announcements.

Toei: Oda we want to do another film, you want to help?

Oda: NO! Let me sleep any extra 10 minutes, I just want to just work on Manga!

Toei: OK, we will just wait for you to give up on that.

They just had a movie, they may don't want announce one yet if it's happening.

There's still time for more announcements.
Bandai namco: so oda how about a game than?

Oda: fuck it yolo

NSESN

I prefer Oda to focus on the Manga and Dawn before a new movie. But that's just because I don't care about the movies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
If the Dragon Ball and Naruto games can have Japanese and English, One Piece should as well.

Isn't that right Might Guy?
SIIIIIIIIII

When it comes to the English dub, the only two characters I could never get behind were Zoro and Sanji. Mainly because A) The Japanese dub nails them B) They sound like every other Chris Sabat and Eric Vale character, respectively.

Ogodei

Fighting words
tumblr_opxbbh2nT21uxn2kyo5_1280.gif

is she sticking her tongue out when her eyes go feral?

TrueBlue

When it comes to the English dub, the only two characters I could never get behind were Zoro and Sanji. Mainly because A) The Japanese dub nails them B) They sound like every other Chris Sabat and Eric Vale character, respectively.

This is my only issue with the Funimation dub. There was a scene where Zoro, Usopp and Sanji were arguing - and if you closed your eyes it was essentially Piccolo, Krillin and Trunks.

The opposite was true when Colleen Clinkerbeard essentially used her Luffy voice when voicing Gohan in DBZ Kai. It can be a little distracting.

That being said, they're all still really good. Sonny Strait as Usopp and Luci Christian as Nami are the standouts, at least for me.

lbsa

For me the thorn that sticks out is Franky.Don't get me wrong, he's doing a decent job voicing him, but whenever i hear him say "Supeeeer" i die a little bit inside.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I can't watch One Piece dubbed. I just can't

Top Bottom