• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT3| Anything You Can Gum I Can Gum Better

LotusHD

Banned
Wow, so we're actually doing this cake thing.

Well alright then, bring it Oda! At least then people will finally shut up about the Straw Hats leaving too easily.

Also holy shit, so everyone can just fly now huh? That is gonna be so fucking cool to see Big Mom on Zeus. Also interesting that Pudding felt slighted. Sure as hell didn't show it...

Ray Down

Banned
Wow, so we're actually doing this cake thing.

Well alright then, bring it Oda! At least then people will finally shut up about the Straw Hats leaving too easily.

Also holy shit, so everyone can just fly now huh? That is gonna be so fucking cool to see Big Mom on Zeus. Also interesting that Pudding felt slighted. Sure as hell didn't show it...

Sanji told her she is fooling herself, she think his comment is some joke making fun of her since she views her eye as disgusting.

Spoilers:
Title: Cornered Sweets

The BMP try to save civilians who were buried in cake.

Count Niwatori is indignant that the tea party has been messed up. Pekoms arrives and tells him the Sun Pirates ran away.

Katakuri and Brûlée pursue the Straw Hats. He says he needs to kill Luffy before he becomes a threat to BM.

Smoothie comes up in a panic yelling to run away. Behind her is BM who is suffering from food sickness and causing chaos.

In her hand is Opera who got his soul stolen

Smoothie looks for Streussen. However he is on the verge of death from the impact of falling down.

The BMP despair but Perospero comes up with a crafty plan. He lies and says there was spare cake but the Straw Hats took it.

BM gets on Zeus and flies away.

To cure the food sickness what is needed is a cake that's more delicious than anything BM has had before.

Pudding comes running in and says this cake was a chocolate Chiffon cake.

'In terms of chocolate flavour I can't be beat even by the head chef! Chiffon is a Chiffon expert.

Pudding says the spare ingredients can be found in Choco town.

Pudding felt slighted by Sanji calling her eye beautiful and wanted to cooperate with BM for revenge.

Luffy and co approach the seducing woods. Nami has half the Vivre card given to her by Lola so she subdues Kig Baum and they keep running.

However BM comes down from above.

Chapter end.

I'm so fucking jazzed right now.

Also Pekoms is free.

I thought King Baum died from Amande's slash?

And I'm surprised Streusen managed to get hurt, but the others are fine. Now the baking a cake thing makes more sense.

It's not possible for Pudding to create a cake in time and save the SH unless Brulee helps her and even then I'm not sure as we don't know how far Brulee's mirrors can reach. It takes a day to reach chocolate town from WCI according to Pekoms. Brulee is currently with Katakuri close to the Thousand Sunny and SH. Luffy and co did get materials from Chocolate town, but I guess it depends on how big the cake needs to be. The wedding cake was pretty big.

On the other hand, Big Mom seems easier to take down now that most of her subordinates are out of the picture. It's Big Mom, Brulee, and Katakuri vs Sanji, Luffy, Jinbe, Nami, Chopper, and Carrot. Maybe Ceaser as he looked like he was hiding behind a tree in the last chapter after he parted ways.

Ray Down

Banned
I thought King Baum died from Amande's slash?

And I'm surprised Streusen managed to get hurt, but the others are fine. Now the baking a cake thing makes more sense.

It's not possible for Pudding to create a cake in time and save the SH unless Brulee helps her and even then I'm not sure as we don't know how far Brulee's mirrors can reach. It takes a day to reach chocolate town from WCI according to Pekoms. Brulee is currently with Katakuri close to the Thousand Sunny and SH. Luffy and co did get materials from Chocolate town, but I guess it depends on how big the cake needs to be. The wedding cake was pretty big.

On the other hand, Big Mom seems easier to take down now that most of her subordinates are out of the picture. It's Big Mom, Brulee, and Katakuri vs Sanji, Luffy, Jinbe, Nami, Chopper, and Carrot. Maybe Ceaser as he looked like he was hiding behind a tree in the last chapter after he parted ways.

Sanji will help Pudding.

And they aren't taking down BM.

Sanji will help Pudding.

And they aren't taking down BM.

I'm thinking that too based on the reaction by Pudding, but I'm wondering how.
Brulee is with Katakuri by the forest. They're after the SH. This implies that Katakuri is focused on the long term problem rather than the short term problem that is Big Mom.
Big Mom drops in on the SH. Pudding is going to have to convince Chiffon to work on the cake as explained in the spoiler. Bege is trying to escape. Pudding is going to need ingredients from Chocolate town that is 1 day away. Maybe the missing ingredients are on the Thousand Sunny as Luffy was seen having two bags full of chocolate as he left the town.

So the question becomes, is Big Mom that patient? She didn't seem patient the last time her family was trying to calm her down. They were asking for 30 minutes as the chefs were working on it. She didn't stop destroying shit until she was fed. Plus Katakuri will be there with Big Mom. The Spoilers show he ignored Big Mom beating up his siblings and the citizens in order to hunt down Luffy. What would motivate him to not kill Luffy?

Maybe Brulee brings over Pudding and Chiffon over to the Thousand Sunny?

I'll just have to wait for the chapter

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I'm not reading the spoilers

I just wanted to fit in with the influx of spoiler bars

Look at me I didn't read the chapter

Hahahahdjfskdfjh

I bet the cake thing is happening.

Year of Sanji wooooooooo

Vinsmokes > Pudding

Where is Pudding anyway

I love the title.. i want to keep it

it's you sanji
giphy.gif

Ray Down

Banned
I read them
big momma goes on a rampage, pudding shows up at the end of the chapter probably proving ya theory right

Did I get that right that's the only explanation for why u wanna post vague details you never do otherwise

Kind of right.

I was scared of getting another chapter this week again, haha.

But no chapter next week makes me go sad.

We will survive!

Ogodei

It usually wakes the thread back up. In this case it doesn't feel like there's much to talk about, though. Building up to big things but we still need to see exactly where this is going.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I was eight when OP started.

Mendrox

I am confused that I was 6?! years old when One Piece started. I first had contact by watching the anime, but I remember it so clearly that I am really confused.

But then I remembered that One Piece first started in 2003 and that was also the reason we had so many episodes at first. So I was really twelve.

Still love it of course and it's crazy how long that story is. Nevermind that I also read Hajime no Ippo which is even longer.

Also it's really crazy what Namis tits do in this chapter. blackleg you should read the spoilers srsly.

Ogodei

20 years ago i was 7 and had no idea what anime was (i think my only exposure was Speed Racer and Voltron on Cartoon Network, and didn't know that it those were foreign shows).

Of course, by late '98 Pokemania had started and DBZ was getting big on Toonami so i started getting a better grasp of it.

SolVanderlyn

It's a weapon to form all blue
*rolls eyes
I don't know if you were being sarcastic or not but this is legit one of my favorite theories, that the ancient weapons will destroy the Red Line and form All Blue

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Anyone here read One Piece back in the days of old?

The days where we'd get steady Naruto and Bleach updates but One Piece would come out in bulk because no one was interested at the time.

Top Bottom