• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT3| Anything You Can Gum I Can Gum Better

Ray Down

Banned
If what Redon says is true...Veelk will lose his shit at this chapter...
.as well as others sites like Tumblr.
Some details of the chapter.

- In the cover, we can see Shanks Jolly Roger in the town where Bartolomeo is.
- Perospero is totally terrified with Big Mom when she warns him about lies.
- Pudding is fall in love with Sanji even if she says she wants kill him lol
- King Baum is alive. Someone sew both parts and is alive.
- King Baum is flirting with another Hommies tree, then Luffy and the other uses King Baum like a vehicle lol

Spinx

- In the cover, we can see Shanks Jolly Roger in the town where Bartolomeo is

:O

Oh
they're just under his protection.

Big Mom riding on Zeus :cool:

LotusHD

Banned
If what Redon says is true...Veelk will lose his shit at this chapter...
.as well as others sites like Tumblr.
Some details of the chapter.

- In the cover, we can see Shanks Jolly Roger in the town where Bartolomeo is.
- Perospero is totally terrified with Big Mom when she warns him about lies.
- Pudding is fall in love with Sanji even if she says she wants kill him lol
- King Baum is alive. Someone sew both parts and is alive.
- King Baum is flirting with another Hommies tree, then Luffy and the other uses King Baum like a vehicle lol

He already hates the arc already, so... Oh well?

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Why read the script when the movie comes out literally a day or two later though

LotusHD

Banned
Why read the script when the movie comes out literally a day or two later though

Cuz it ain't a movie, and secondly, reading the chapter and seeing the pictures and what not is just a different experience to the point where reading the spoilers never ruins it for me. That said, OP's the only exception for me. I wouldn't bother with say, HxH.

Bandini

No chapter yet? Really messing up my Thursday morning schedule.

On topic, I read spoilers a few times and regretted it every time. Just not for me.

marmoka

Banned
Oh shit...

For those who read the spoilers, will the wait be worth? Or better if we read the spoilers and get disappointed now?

No chapter yet? Really messing up my Thursday morning schedule.

On topic, I read spoilers a few times and regretted it every time. Just not for me.

Same here. I like my morning coffee with the chapter, but often it releases a minute before I have to go to work, so I eat my lunch with it. Now I have to make conversation with people. Bleh.

Edit. Ah nice.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
A cake with extra-rare ingredients, no wonder it was a big deal.

Looks like Pudding will stay evil.

That last page was frightening. Jumping from the sky with sword in hand and a crazy look in her eyes. Yeesh.

No chapter next week, and it will show up again in a double issue. Oh shit... Meaning (this is going by official release dates)...

July 24th: This chapter
July 31st: No chapter
August 7th: Next chapter
August 14th: No Jump at all.

marmoka

Banned
I thought they would escape easily... nope, this arc is getting longer than expected. I'm loving it.

Pudding is love. Pudding is life.

Big One

Banned
Hrm....I'm somwhat expecting Jinbe and/or Pedro to take the fall for them here. Dunno why, just a feeling. Like "I'll take care of her you guys leave!!" Either that or Big Mom gets pissed there's no cake and flies right back to the Big Mom crew, lol.

Majukun

Wait I forget which one is Icecream again

well,this guy was

and we all know how it went down

Majukun

by the way,i'm really intrigued by the cover story now..it's the first time we see a shanks' territory..and i'm really curious about the possible interaction between barto and the yonkou

Chapter was great .
BM on the clouds was awesome .
Sanji has to play a part in all this cake stuff .
Also it never fail to amuse me how nami find ways to be lazy and use people .

LotusHD

Banned
Seriously, cake aside, the fact that Big Mom can fucking fly (and that quickly no less) changes the damn game. They really need to placate her before they leave after all, I did not know she could do that...

Big Mom is team cake and therefore a total loser.

No, Big Mom knows what's best!

I thought they would escape easily... nope, this arc is getting longer than expected. I'm loving it.

Pudding is love. Pudding is life.

Glad to see her back.

She Goku from Dragonball.

And clearly still even at this point Pudding redemption is coming.

I dunno where the hell you heard that she was in love with him now. I mean yea, it can certainly go that way, or at least have her majorly redeemed, but it didn't happen this chapter.

by the way,i'm really intrigued by the cover story now..it's the first time we see a shanks' territory..and i'm really curious about the possible interaction between barto and the yonkou

Guess you ain't a real Yonko unless you have at least some territory haha, I wonder where it is.

Ppl always placed luffy as a better goku back in the day nah son it's big mom. She's riding clouds,loves to eat, and becomes a monster on a rampage with no recollection of the events after the fact.
Toriyama approves

Ray Down

Banned

You know it be true though.

I dunno where the hell you heard that she was in love with him now. I mean yea, it can certainly go that way, or at least have her majorly redeemed, but it didn't happen this chapter.

To be fair its from Redon and he is trustfull, to be fair I think there some hesitation when she mentions Sanji at the end with the elipses and ?!?.

I never expected the redemption to happen this chapter, but its coming .

To be fair its from Redon and he is trustfull, to be fair I think there some hesitation when she mentions Sanji at the end with the elipses and ?!?.

I wouldn't bet on it compared to carrot joining that's for sure. It is his role after all. I'm fine with it. With pudding tho blah

LotusHD

Banned
Ppl always placed luffy as a better goku back in the day nah son it's big mom. She's riding clouds,loves to eat, and becomes a monster on a rampage with no recollection of the events after the fact.
Toriyama approves

Lmao

True

Top Bottom