• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT3| Anything You Can Gum I Can Gum Better

Poll results leaks from AP. Here are the top 10.

Luffy
Law
Zoro
Sabo
Ace
Nami
Nitro the Jello
Rabiyan
Bege
Katakuri

Ray Down

Banned

Luffy
Law
Zoro
Sabo
Ace
Nami
Nitro the Jello
Rabiyan
Bege
Katakuri

Well.

At least trash like Boa aren't in the top 10.

Euphony

Banned
I don't know lmao, that's why I laughed because that could've easily been
Sanji and Pudding instead, or really anyone else like Big Mom. Hell, Big Mom's hat has had more personality than those two.

I'm just so confused. Literally any other character who
spoke in the arc would have been a better pick. Not to mention bigger characters like Sanji, Pudding, or Big Mom which you mentioned. Like, Caesar would have been better.

LotusHD

Banned
I'm just so confused. Literally any other character who
spoke in the arc would have been a better pick. Not to mention bigger characters like Sanji, Pudding, or Big Mom which you mentioned. Like, Caesar would have been better.

Eh, I dunno about Caesar, he only just showed up again. That Gastino guy on the other hand, he's a class act.

Why are we putting this in spoiler tags btw?

Euphony

Banned
Eh, I dunno about Caesar, he only just showed up again. That Gastino guy on the other hand, he's a class act.

Why are we putting this in spoiler tags btw?

I would have loved if they had both Gastino and Caesar somewhere on the poll.

I blame anti-spoiler culture

Luffy
Law
Zoro
Sabo
Ace
Nami
Nitro the Jello
Rabiyan
Bege
Katakuri

tumblr_oiytrjcDZm1vz2sn9o1_500.png

Ray Down

Banned
So since we will get the results for the top 10, let's post who those may be!

1. Luffy
2. Zoro (Maybe Sanji....)
3. Sanji (Zoro...Maybe)
4. Law
5. Sabo
6. Ace
7. Chopper (or Nami)
8. Nami (Or Chopper)
9. Brooke
10. Pudding/Kaido

LotusHD

Banned

caliph95

Fix that.

It is indeed wordy.

Damn, HxH has been on so many hiatuses that I'm only just now hearing about it being called that.
Also I'm a recent manga reader, since I watched the entire anime first.
the anime for me makes the exposition better

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Guys I can walk down the street and rent any volume of the manga I want. Or buy the newest one.They have alllll the old ones, though

Ogodei

Did my monthly manga catchup. I like the dynamic with the Charlotte family, who are evil but feel like a real team which we don't get with villains much (more recently with the Doffy family, but then you have to go back to CP9).

No chapter this week though, right? Might be a while before we figure out how they get away from Big Mom dropping on top of them?

caliph95

Did my monthly manga catchup. I like the dynamic with the Charlotte family, who are evil but feel like a real team which we don't get with villains much (more recently with the Doffy family, but then you have to go back to CP9).

No chapter this week though, right? Might be a while before we figure out how they get away from Big Mom dropping on top of them?
S-save .....save ...caramel

Ray Down

Banned

We got a chapter this week, then a break next week due to all of Jump on break.

We'll probably cross cut between Big Mom attacking and Pudding doing whatever she's planning to do.

Top Bottom