• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT3| Anything You Can Gum I Can Gum Better

We have to go deeper...

KzHy05u.jpg

How the hell can a band-aid stay on him without burning up?

Euphony

Banned
For as much as I like both One Piece and games, I've never played a One Piece game. Maybe I'll pick up the dawn project when it eventually releases. Looks interesting based on the very little I could find out there so far.

LotusHD

Banned
For as much as I like both One Piece and games, I've never played a One Piece game. Maybe I'll pick up the dawn project when it eventually releases. Looks interesting based on the very little I could find out there so far.

I don't blame you, they're all quite average. When the best ones are seemingly the Pirate Warrior series, that's saddening. Hopefully Dawn will be better.

Verelios

i think unlimited adventure is worth a playthrough
Yeah, it was a really cool concept. If you can play with a Wii then that would be best.

Although Unlimited Red really is quite mediocre.

Midway through I couldn't follow some of the action. Seems to be getting worse for me where I need to stop for a few seconds to determine what's going on =/.

Kreed

Is... is that good? You said it summarized your feelings, but I don't know what your feelings are lol

It's good/different. In most arcs, it's the Straw Hats that are fighting one on one battles that end up being the most useful to the crew, with characters like Nami and Robin being regulated to doing like one useful thing like Nami using her Tempo on a group of soldiers chasing everyone or Robin reading. In this arc, without having any one on one battles, Oda let characters like Brooke and Nami do extremely important things without having a one on one fight in ways characters like Zoro couldn't have succeeded. If the rest of the Straw Hats are going to be "awesome" as the characters like Zoro and Sanji who keep getting stronger and stronger, these types of arcs/situations are going to be needed to keep characters like Nami and Brooke on the same playing field in regards to importance to the Straw Hat crew.

How close are we to that East Blue special? CR best put that up.

...just reminded me that CR still doesn't have the license to stream the series in the UK. I assume Manga Entertainment has it but doesn't bother with it, but never seen a definitive answer on that.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Talking about OP games but forgetting the GOATs.
Smh.
Yes, yes, yes

Grand Battle 3 and the English only Grand Battle were equally as good. In fact the English one had a killer story mode and characters not in any other games, like a weird sequel to Rush! with less new characters and new old characters.

Ogodei

Truth. Wish more characters were added though. Game got super old once I sampled everyone.

More Musou needs to be like Hyrule Warriors. The NES-Zelda Adventure Mode added a ton of life to that game with all of the different scenarios and the need to backtrack to old scenarios to unlock weapons (or pick up the items used in the overworld map)

1upsuper

Is the OP manga available on any of the legit comic/manga subscription services? I checked Crunchyroll but I didn't see it. I would like to start reading it but going with the physical manga's a bit of a pain.

Ray Down

Banned
Is the OP manga available on any of the legit comic/manga subscription services? I checked Crunchyroll but I didn't see it. I would like to start reading it but going with the physical manga's a bit of a pain.

Comixology, Weekly Shonen Jump app and site and I think Viz.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Doffy has the Sharingan. Calling it now.

Top Bottom