• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT3| Anything You Can Gum I Can Gum Better

Ray Down

Banned
Full page spread of big mom food orgasm

There's a reason Ima captain around here. I'd be number one poster too if I didn't leave earlier this year damn ray

tumblr_nihreonyV61tig7qho1_500.gif

Lunar15

You could have an infinite amount of climaxes that don't involve the standard one-on-one fights at this point. I don't even dislike the fights in one piece, it's just that this arc seems like it's at the point of conclusion, so having fights now would just be padding.

It's a really weird arc.

I love One Piece to death, but good lord, the action scenes in this arc are a visual mess. The latest chapter was really difficult to read...

It was pretty easy to tell what was going in the last chapter. It wasn't like there was a lot of crazy action movements going on.

As far as I know, Oda still draws using a Q-tip pen, which are apparently kinda difficult to use.

Y'all couldn't let me hold one W aye? Some buddies

If you're gonna be a Sanji stan, you've gotta hold more Ls than Ws.

It was pretty easy to tell what was going in the last chapter. It wasn't like there was a lot of crazy action movements going on.

As far as I know, Oda still draws using a Q-tip pen, which are apparently kinda difficult to use.

If you're gonna be a Sanji stan, you've gotta hold more Ls than Ws.
Goddamn you oda

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
So probably Sanji who would take Kizaru down in the future when they go after Luffy eh?

I know Zoro wants to go against Fujitora.

caliph95

I know it's one piece and logic takes a step back for rule of cool but how do you lose when you have the light light fruit and can move to the speed of light

Though i guess why Sanji gets observation Haki and can potentially be Katakuri and predict the future

I know it's one piece and logic takes a step back for rule of cool but how do you lose when you have the light light fruit and can move to the speed of light
Well he's already nerfed a bit because he seems to have a charge time albeit short and also by having some insane observation haki(looks at sanji)

Top Bottom