• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT3| Anything You Can Gum I Can Gum Better

Veelk

Banned
Good news for Blackleg, Sanji is starring in Resident Evil Vendetta.

I will take great satisfaction in his many death animations.

Big One

Banned
I looked up that bounty poster thing from Chapter 77 Greg mentioned in the video and found it:

vffGMj2.jpg

You have to zoom in to see it, but it is indeed there.

vyO8QZp.jpg

Upper-left: Rayleigh? - Middle: Fisher Tiger? - Bottom-right: Robin?

The guy in the middle also looks a LOT like Fisher Tiger (Greg says it's Krieg, but I would think it would match his actual bounty poster if that's the case considering we've seen Krieg's poster before the poster in this panel). Some mindblowing shit right there.

I looked up that bounty poster thing from Chapter 77 Greg mentioned in the video and found it:

vffGMj2.jpg

You have to zoom in to see it, but it is indeed there.

vyO8QZp.jpg

Upper-left: Rayleigh? - Middle: Fisher Tiger? - Bottom-right: Robin?

The guy in the middle also looks a LOT like Fisher Tiger (Greg says it's Krieg, but I would think it would match his actual bounty poster if that's the case considering we've seen Krieg's poster before the poster in this panel). Some mindblowing shit right there.

what in the fuck

aBarreras

Shit, that's true. However, we don't know if a being just has to eat any part of a person or a specific part like the heart in order to gain one's Devil Fruit powers.

maybe black beard knows what you gotta eat and thats how he stole whitebeards devil fruit powers, even tho it doesnt explain if why he can have 2 at once

Top Bottom