• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Outlander - Season 2 - Saturdays on Starz

Status
Not open for further replies.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
JzxBHOo.jpg

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Sunday night? Booooo! I preferred the Saturday airings. Oh well, Starz puts everything up on their app early so I can watch this on Sunday mornings.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
A couple of tidbits from the Comic Con panel:

We are trying to put the show on more of a yearly basis, so hopefully we can stick with a fall premiere date going forward. So we’re sort of overlapping production, but that’s because I think the fan base would really like to have an annual date instead of a moving date.

It’s a transitional season. You know, the franchise kind of pivots from this point because, it’s not really a huge spoiler, but essentially,
the show will relocate to the American colonies after this season

Diana Gabaldon is busy writing the next book, so she didn't pen any of the episodes this season.

Lach

So it seems according to the trailer that the season (SPOILERS FROM THE THIRD BOOK)
focuses on the first half of the book. Anyone know if we will get the caribbean adventure this season or are they moving it to a (potential) fourth season?

hythloday

So it seems according to the trailer that the season (SPOILERS FROM THE THIRD BOOK)
focuses on the first half of the book. Anyone know if we will get the caribbean adventure this season or are they moving it to a (potential) fourth season?

I don't have a link but I'm fairly certain I read someplace that
they filmed all the Caribbean stuff on the leftover sets in South Africa from Black Sails.
I think the trailer just didn't want to give away too much and let people guess easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom