• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch Halloween Terror 2017 now live (Oct 10 - Nov 1), pictures of skins, info

Bought 50 boxes got all victory poses,highlight intros,emotes,voice lines skins wise got Symmetra,Zarya,Zenyatta,Mei time to start grinding out the final four

psyfi

Banned
I immediately bought witch mercy :) been wanting that since last year!

I really hope I get succubus Symmetra too, it might be my favorite skin of all time.

Wanderer5

Got Mei skin, which is pretty nice looking. Hope I get the emote also to go with it.

Happend to my friend was using reinhart. Apparently standing too long with your shield (even being shot) is not enough interactivity

Yeah guess you need to kill/assist. Was getting the warning on Mercy.

Neoxon

FTFY

In my opinion, she has one of the ugliest character designs I've ever seen.
I was just thinking that, if no matter what theres always so many people that hate her skins, her base design is the real problem.

I agree, her design is bad.
I personally don't have any issue with Zarya, & her design is kinda necessary since Overwatch was kinda lacking in female physique diversity before her (sure, Mei's kinda thicc, but that's it). If I recall, said physique diversity amongst the females was part of the logic behind Zarya's design in the first place.

taoofjord

Bought 73 loot boxes and got all the new legendary skins except the one I really want: Cthulhu Zen! Don’t think I can let myself throw more money toward it but I was happy to send Blizzzard some money for all the enjoyment I get from Overwatch.

Aizo

Banned
Bought 73 loot boxes and got all the new legendary skins except the one I really want: Cthulhu Zen! Don’t think I can let myself throw more money toward it but I was happy to send Blizzzard some money for all the enjoyment I get from Overwatch.
Did you not get a ton of gold by buying that many loot boxes??

Junkenstein Engless is a lot easier when you have an auto-firing turret instead of that one person thinking they can play hanzo and failing.

Got the Zenyetta and Reaper skins so far. I want the Ana, Symmetra and Mei ones, lets see what else I get.

Disapointed to see some characters get new Halloween skins that already had some but others still don't have any.

I can't be the only one who wanted to see D. Va in a halloween costume and also give her mech some kind of costume as well. Just disappointing. I wish they'd at least give everyone an event skin first before they start giving out seconds to other characters. Also why so few of the new characters getting Halloween Skins, Doomfist doesn't get to dress up as like a mob boss or something?

Got the tracer victory pose. With 30 minutes on her.

Bought the Pirate Ana skin, instantly regretted it. Easily the worst of the new event skins. No altered voice/emotes, doesn't even have a parrot despite showing one in the skin select.

kunonabi

I personally don't have any issue with Zarya, & her design is kinda necessary since Overwatch was kinda lacking in female physique diversity before her (sure, Mei's kinda thicc, but that's it). If I recall, said physique diversity amongst the females was part of the logic behind Zarya's design in the first place.

Her physique is fine it's just her face and default hair that doesnt work.

Valahart

I spent a good 5 minutes staring and laughing at Zarya.

I... kinda like it? In a very campy exaggerated way? Even though the idea behind her punk skin is pretty much the same but I hate that one?

SirNinja

Just unboxed Corsair Ana and it is delightful. Gonna run with that one well past the event.

Can't believe it took us this long to get Van Helsing McCree. (Or Viking Torb, for that matter)

Had the biggest dumb grin on my face when I saw Zarya's 80s skin.

Wow.

image.jpg

Right? I wasn't expecting a Soulcalibur crossover either!

Ambient80

Microsoft:

“That’s a nice patch you got there.”
“It’d be a shame if the servers...”
“...were to go...”
“...offline...”

Wanderer5

Apparently Zen's skin has quite a few voice lines for it, and the eyes on his orbs move.

Think this will definitely be the skin I would buy at the end if I don't get it from the loot boxes.

Man, I'm going to be bummed if I don't get the Zarya skin by the end of the event.

It's also the worst time of the year to be worried about farming an event skin, given how many games are coming out...

Wrellie

Neo Member
Is the copying update file a new thing on PS4s for 5.0? Would love to play Overwatch but the copying update file is taking 10 times longer than downloading the update.

Tovarisc

Yellow items from lootboxes have an average of showing up once every 12-13 boxes. So that sounds about right.

Doesn't make it any less sad for € invested.

Also just spells out how you need put absolutely ludicrous hours into the game if you want obtain even one skin without €. Especially now that they made game suuuper stingy with in-game currency.

Top Bottom