• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT10| That'll do pig, that'll do

Duraigo

When the team gets stuck at a choke, and the tank decides to switch to Genji or Hanzo
LquchZY.gif

Cappa

Banned
i saw the video Kaplan said a new scoreboard..... what does it actually show? Im trying to find gameplay videos but none of them show the scoreboard lol

LiK

i saw the video Kaplan said a new scoreboard..... what does it actually show? Im trying to find gameplay videos but none of them show the scoreboard lol

Force Gaming and Unit Lost all had gameplay videos you can check out. The scoreboard seems to only show the top 2 players, iirc. Basically how many elims you have.

R0ckman

Is the McCree buff on live? I haven't played test, so I've been on the live instance. Heard if flash bang had a buff, I cant quite tell if there is a difference though or what it improves since I rarely use flash bang and fan unless I'm breathing down the victims throat. Since moving from the big screen to a desk with a 24 inch my accuracy is about 45-55% in most games and I'm getting better with headshots.

Kakaroach

As a big fan of Borderlands, I love the new cinematic and map. Apparently the cinematic on Wednesday is different from this one, so I have no idea what that could potentially be about.

Blizzard keeping it coming with the new content, this is going much better than the first month I had the game where the only new thing was Horizon.

So no tease in that video about a skin like the balderich.

Also junkrat is dumb af

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_q0QGtk_AM0

Have some opinions on character strength from me: https://www.evernote.com/shard/s589...c9ad0557b126/5c64d8da7441abb446cf22388f98c85e

Typos included since I didn't proofread it cause lazy :v

Nice read.

Basically. Tracer is the only one that doesn't need much. I'd give her a minor tap to pulse charge rate at this point. If she still ends up busted post dive and post a nerf like that then maybe slow down blink charge by a bit? I doubt it'll come to that though.

If they do nerf her someday I hope it's only that.

Anne

DM drains twice as fast, she can shoot while boosting, has rockets she fire that do a small AoE while boosting and shooting.

Seems okay. Anything to pull power away from DM.

LiK

DM drains twice as fast, she can shoot while boosting, has rockets she fire that do a small AoE while boosting and shooting.

Seems okay. Anything to pull power away from DM.

Nice, doesn't bother me much. I prefer shooting more than using DM anyways.

Rockets? I think I remember making such a wild request in the past. What's the nerf to DM?

Or am I getting trolled because I can't check site at work?

Anne outlined the changes better than I did already, but I'm gonna keep this in mind so I can troll you in the future lol

Oh shit D.Va is getting changed in the PTR

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20758746118?page=2#post-30

They are nerfing Defense Matrix, allowing you to shoot while boosting, and giving her a completely new Rocket ability.

Time to start playing D.Va like I did before when I started playing her and had no clue how to do it lol

Lately I would be only standing a bit back just trying to use my DM on everyone, without focusing that much on doing damage. Kinda boring.

Really have to see those rockets in motion.

exYle

They are nerfing Defense Matrix, allowing you to shoot while boosting, and giving her a completely new Rocket ability.

Boosters: D.Va can now use her Fusion Cannons while flying.

bro

New ability - Micro Missiles: D.Va launches a long salvo of small missiles that explode on impact, dealing damage in a small radius around them. This ability can be used while using her other abilities or firing her Fusion Cannons.

BRO

I don't mind the DM changes, it's boring aiming at your Zen the entire match anyways

Veelk

Banned

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOA

This is....well, I'll have to test it out to see.

However, nerfing D.Va's DM like this means that she isn't going to be nearly as useful in countering any long lasting ults. Soldier 76, Reaper, Roadhog, etc, they're all about to get a new free reign on the world :(

On the other hand, this rocket ability intrigues me. Me and...I think ThinWhiteDuke were just talking about a more aggressive D.Va last week. Well, now we got her. It all depends on how powerful this new minirocket ability is.

What a nice little killer rabbit she should be.

Anne

I will take literally anything to cut DM time in half. Give her a hook and a rocket punch, IDGAF. Y'all don't know the terror of "high level" DM conservation.

LiK

So now people are gonna play DVa more when we needed her in our stack? lol

I will take literally anything to cut DM time in half. Give her a hook and a rocket punch, IDGAF. Y'all don't know the terror of "high level" DM conservation.

I wouldn't mind her shooting lasers next.

Top Bottom