• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT8| Our love will last Pharah-ver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
IIRC the original implication they made post launch was that they were working on either two supports or a support and a tank, so presumably the other support if we think the tank isn't happening.

I'd guess Athena.
Can't imagine 3 female heroes in a row. That would also give the Support category far less male representation percentage

Owzers

i have a hard time getting over the wall to the left of the choke in eichenwald as a Mercy chasing pharah, I fly then fall back too far before I can fly again. Sad. I have failed Lik for the last time.

aeolist

Banned
i might actually make masters before the end of the season, i'm on a win streak getting ~60-70 sr per game and i reached 3372 tonight

Skii

I've just had my most embarrassing moment in OW tonight.

Literally got 1v1 by a Mercy whilst I was in dragon blade. There was 4 no reg slashes. They've probably recorded it and put it on reddit.

Feelsbadman.

Vitanimus

I've just had my most embarrassing moment in OW tonight.

Literally got 1v1 by a Mercy whilst I was in dragon blade. There was 4 no reg slashes. They've probably recorded it and put it on reddit.

Feelsbadman.

good. that's what you get for even touching genji. you should just uninstall right now.

antitrop

"off" healer

XvVlMTm.png

BigDug13

"off" healer

Such a bullshit designation. Yeah he does half Mercy healing but not when he uses ult. He can heal from further away and around corners for 3 seconds. And instead of only doing one thing at a time he gets to deal up to 300 dps and debuff defense 30%

Anubis is a fun map.

For fun loving people.

And it doesn't bother me that most games I play there end in a draw.

It just makes me wanna tear my hair out with joy when that happens.

I was going to try and make a push to Diamond this weekend but came down with a cold that put me out of commission all day today on my day off.

Then my dad had PC troubles so I had to play tech support.

Then I realized I have a Smash tournament to run tomorrow.

Think I can jump 500 SR in like two days?

Moonkid

I was going to try and make a push to Diamond this weekend but came down with a cold that put me out of commission all day today on my day off.

Then my dad had PC troubles so I had to play tech support.

Then I realized I have a Smash tournament to run tomorrow.

Think I can jump 500 SR in like two days?
You've gotta believe!

Ohhh, nice to see they got the terrible character out of the way and some better ones are getting the Nendoroid treatment as well. Not that there was any doubt.

Comp is a shitshow, people start trolling once they know the season is ending.
I've had some pretty depressing games this past week, and with the limited amount of time I have to play I think it might be best to shelf OW for a couple weeks until S4 because of it.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Just had a moment as Sombra where I popped my ult on a Roadhog who just got nano'd and then he popped his ult

keff japlan pls xplain

im a roadhog fan and I didn't think he needed nerfing, but it seems like every roadhog i come against now is just out of this world. its unbelievable.

either every roadhog im going against are smurfs of pro players, or hes just for some reason OP now.

rulerk1

lost 7 games, drew 1 and won 1. PPL in high plat are absolute idiots with the team comps they use. Hanzo's, 4 minute Sombra mains, "Only Soldier needs to kills Pharah", and just dumb decisions all around. I lost only 80 SR for it tho.

Why are golds always on my team and never the enemy's team blizz. how is that even fair

i just need 1 really good dps and 1 good healer/tank flex to run with. (since I am healer/tank flex but primarily tank).

I feel like if you queue 3 with 1 very good dps, a good tank and healer, that you can influence the game the most.

Blues1990

That Mei & Tracer Nendoroid.... I can't.... My heart....

;________;

Ohhh, nice to see they got the terrible characters out of the way and some better ones are getting the Nendoroid treatment as well. Not that there was any doubt.

Come on, man. I'm not that big on Mercy, but even she looks adorable. And Mei's proportions are perfect for this type of figurine.

I'm more iffy on Tracer, but only because that I'm so used to her regular apperance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom