• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT9| There is no Cow Hero

Apathy

I want Doomfist to be a grappler DPS and if he is so help me he will be my main.

Fuck your Rein, I'm gonna command grab him across the map.

360 on wasd + right click for a spinning piledriver

This is my fondest wish.

After the initial success, if I were on the OW team I would have made that top priority to have those skins ready. Zarya in a long black dress carrying around her gun would look all kinds of badass

AbaFadi

Banned
Didn't some 1 said overbuff.com rank is alot based on hero play time. So even under rank100 it doesn't mean your good but just play that hero alot

Overbuff is mainly based off of your SR for rankings. They look at stuff such as time played and stats and such, but there's only so high it can get if you're not in gm.

Apathy

overwatch_gowns_by_einlee-datew86.jpg

overwatch_suits_by_einlee-daeh2ou.jpg

I can dream that we might get something so cool (although I imagine they are more likely to do boring skins with party hats)

komaruR

Think I said it. I only picked her up recently tho. Played her for like 4 days and got sub 1000 lol.

Genji gonna come for you now. No more rezzes for you
4days worth of game time or you mean you play sombra in the span of a 4 day period.
Speaking of that, I love the new scrap gun. Now I can still feel useful while my hook is on cooldown.
Was about to tell you to play hog then. Dps tank!

hesido

Just waited 25 minutes to prepare for a 2-minute patch download, on my PS4.

This needs to fucking stop. There should be a smarter way to do this Sony. Just give me the option to immediately download the patch, and show me the option to defrag or whatever it is you are doing before shutdown. Make the download prep mandatory only if try to skip the preparation a second time without letting it tidy things up.

AbaFadi

Banned
Just waited 25 minutes to prepare for a 2-minute patch download, on my PS4.

This needs to fucking stop. There should be a smarter way to do this Sony. Just give me the option to immediately download the patch, and show me the option to defrag or whatever it is you are doing before shutdown. Make the download prep mandatory only if try to skip the preparation a second time without letting it tidy things up.

Put your PS4 into rest mode, it will download faster.

MG310

I would love to just play all tanks + Lucio/Zen in every game forever.

That's me but with Symmetra instead of Lucio.

I don't play Quickplay at all so skrimishes are pretty much the only time I play anyone but Hog/Zarya/Zen/Symm.

I've been having fun skirmishing with Mei but don't think I'd do well with her in an actual match.

It's not just that, make sure you close out of any and all apps. Doing that, I went from downloading super slow to downloading at least 2MB/s, without going into rest mode.

I'm going to try this.

Nothing beats the time I called into work and got up at 4 AM to play the Division raid the day it released. It took like 5 fucking hours for like 2 gb.

Later, same day. I downloaded all of Dark Souls 3 on Steam in less than an hour.

FeelsConsoleMan

Owzers

If anyone wants to listen to Taylor swift and the Moana soundtrack while teaming with a Reaper main, I should be on tonight.

Might see if those new controls help my Mercy track pharah a little smoother. Zarya tracking too.

cuilan

Hello fellow D.Va only player. Personally put almost over 300 hours (across quick play and all comp seasons) on D.Va alone and I can't quit her. I've only played other heroes in Comp if someone grabs D.Va first. I feel exactly the same way you do when it comes to focusing and mastering one hero so you can learn how to deal with every situation. I play objective and get three to four gold medals 90% of the time, and I'm not even chasing for the gold.

Attack, Defend, D.Va can do it all, she feels OP at times, especially if you have decent DPS players on your team who can aim and know which targets to hit first in any given situation.

My stats on Overbuff - https://www.overbuff.com/players/xbl/EteRnal PAL?mode=competitive

Hello, my brothers in good taste.

I haven't played D.Va as much this competitive season, since I'm trying to climb by using 'safe' characters like Reinhardt and Tracer, but she is definitely my favorite character. In addition to liking her personality, aesthetics and versatility, I also like how unique she is, even within the context of the game. She's the only character who has two forms of play, and if you play her right, you have the chance at an extra life. That just appeals to me, it makes me feel like I always have a trump I can play whereas I would have died with anyone else. And I think her ult, on the rare times you can actually get a good number of kills with it, is the most satisfying in the game.

Alright! Now we're speaking my language here. You guys definitely know what's up. There seems to be very few professional M.E.K.A. pilots out there. Perhaps most who try just lack the patience to properly learn D.Va, but those of us who have invested the effort know just how great she can be when in the right hands.

_Legacy_

Finished with positive wins over the last few days, made back 100 out of the 200 SR lost on the weekend. Climbing back up.

My last game today had an enemy player tilt and quit because our Tracer focused her out of the game and she didn't seem to be getting help. I solely focused on the Rein as Sombra (barely play her but it was a desperate attempt to cap point A on Numbani with only overtime remaining), it's funny seeing how these Reins react when they realise they can't hide behind a shield and stall or block. Sombra is lethal if you can get behind the tanks and there isn't a torb turret to auto track you. It was an easy win and two more of them quit when it was their turn to attack. Shitty experience for the other team but not gonna lie, it was relaxing knowing the win was guaranteed.

I'll probably be on shortly after the Bucs make their draft pick.

Actually I can just have ESPN on my computer while we play. If you guys are getting online then let me know.

Top Bottom