• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Path of Exile |OT| Loot 3.0

Can anyone recommend me a build for a first character? I'd like a melee class. Fun, flashy and strong.
I recommend Duelist. Very easy starting passive tree area for learning (just pick up everything at the start, pick weapon nodes, decide if you want leech, and you're pretty much good to go). Sunder, Frost Blades, and Blade Flurry are good melee skills.

LogicStep

I recommend Duelist. Very easy starting passive tree area for learning (just pick up everything at the start, pick weapon nodes, decide if you want leech, and you're pretty much good to go). Sunder, Frost Blades, and Blade Flurry are good melee skills.
Cool, thanks. I'll try that.

Kadin

Great seeing all the streamers sitting at a login screen. I mean, I know this shit is expected but it doesn't help to pull in more players. :(

edit: queue back up! go go go

Kadin

I hope you're in HC and I hope you die.

wX1Aevd.gif

I opened up my favorite beer to drink while I play. I've done more drinking than playing. Haha. It's making the server crashes more bearable.

We're bringing the realm up soon with some potential fixes. We'll keep you updated with how this goes. Thank you for your patience. -GGG

Kadin

I opened up my favorite beer to drink while I play. I've done more drinking than playing. Haha. It's making the server crashes more bearable.
I wish I had some beer. I'm not a big beer drinker but an ice cold beer sounds amazing right now in this stupid heat, under a fan with no PoE to play. >_<

I wish I had some beer. I'm not a big beer drinker but an ice cold beer sounds amazing right now in this stupid heat, under a fan with no PoE to play. >_<

68*F out with a nice breeze right now. Have all the windows open and it's great indoors.

I'm drinking Goose Island Lolita. It's a Raspberry farmhouse ale aged in wine barrels. It's one of my favorite sours.

Kadin

68*F out with a nice breeze right now. Have all the windows open and it's great indoors.

I'm drinking Goose Island Lolita. It's a Raspberry farmhouse ale aged in wine barrels. It's one of my favorite sours.
Yup, that does sound good. 100F here already and I'm sure it'll get a bit hotter before it cools off. I got A/C but I really try to use it as little as possible.

Well I'm gonna step away as well for a bit to get some RL stuff done since we got the time. Back a little later.

GL getting back in soon !

edit: dammit, they suck me back in before I can leave, lol

Kadin

So I loaded in, loading into a map and it's dead once again... yeah I'm gonna step away and let this all get ironed out.

GL all!

Top Bottom