• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh for no apparent reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
daw840 said:
No, no, no, no, NO. This can NOT be real.
It's from six feet under

stainedglassfail.jpg

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Jedeye Sniv said:
Not bitching per-se, it's not as if I laid into him or anything, it just wan't funny for any reason, apparent or not. It made me stroke my beard in thought so it wasn't so bad.
Not apparent to YOU, perhaps. ;) That's the entire point, though.

DrEvil said:
Never got into pokemon, it was trivial and childish.. I'm 24, I have no reason to think pokemon is remotely entertaining or funny, so, again. I don't find them funny, and think they're a waste of thread space. I'd like to think I'm not the only non-teenager who thinks pokemon is better left to the children the games and show are targeted to.

But again, this thread is about pictures that make people laugh, if you find it funny, more power to you.. but I don't.
So you're 24... you do realize that all the jokes in those comics reference a game that was most popular when you were about 11 years old, right? I don't care for the Pokemon myself but you're definitely not old enough to think you were out of the age range... maybe of the cartoon if you wanna stretch it but that's it.

Edit: I'm 24 as well, and the only kids who didn't play the original Pokemon back in the day were kids who couldn't afford to own a Gameboy.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Damn, now I want a peanut butter and bacon sandwich. That sounds amazing.

Forceatowulf said:
The last panel oh man :lol

So awesome :lol

Fuck the activethesmile haters.

I'm pretty sure most people stopped hating the dude after he actually became funny.

I liked that "weird" pic, it was an interesting read.

[edit] p.s.

I like the pokémon comics as well, they're a bit dry, but it's harsh to compare em to VGcats.

DrEvil said:
Never got into pokemon, it was trivial and childish.. I'm 24, I have no reason to think pokemon is remotely entertaining or funny, so, again. I don't find them funny, and think they're a waste of thread space. I'd like to think I'm not the only non-teenager who thinks pokemon is better left to the children the games and show are targeted to.

But again, this thread is about pictures that make people laugh, if you find it funny, more power to you.. but I don't.
i'm 21... and when they games came out, i was their target audience...

since none of these pokemon comics are about the new pokemons... (ie pearl, diamond, ruby, emerald whatever other new ones there are that have a different story than the original blue and red)... i find the comics funny... because you can remember back and be like "oh yeah... that pokeball really did turn into a potion... lol.. or... oh man... why didn't i think it was stupid when bubbles killed a big rock monster...

quit hating.

DrEvil

not a medical professional
Houston3000 said:
So you're 24... you do realize that all the jokes in those comics reference a game that was most popular when you were about 11 years old, right? I don't care for the Pokemon myself but you're definitely not old enough to think you were out of the age range... maybe of the cartoon if you wanna stretch it but that's it.

Edit: I'm 24 as well, and the only kids who didn't play the original Pokemon back in the day were kids who couldn't afford to own a Gameboy.

Uh, when pokemon came out, I was playin with POGS and all that crap.

Pokemon didn't really 'catch on' around here until I was about 13..

Like I said, I never got into pokemon, in fact, japanese style animation alltogether.. it's not my tastes.. So even when I was 11, I was not playing pokemon. At all.

Closest I ever got to japanese animation was Samurai Pizza Cats; but those guys were fucking awesome.

I didn't have a gameboy when I was eleven, but not because I couldn't afford one (I had a GameGear!), but I prefered console gaming even back then, lol.

spidye

DrEvil said:
Uh, when pokemon came out, I was playin with POGS and all that crap.

Pokemon didn't really 'catch on' around here until I was about 13..

Like I said, I never got into pokemon, in fact, japanese style animation alltogether.. it's not my tastes.. So even when I was 11, I was not playing pokemon. At all.

Closest I ever got to japanese animation was Samurai Pizza Cats; but those guys were fucking awesome.

I didn't have a gameboy when I was eleven, but not because I couldn't afford one (I had a GameGear!), but I prefered console gaming even back then, lol.
cool story bro
there are people who enjoy this so please don't derail this thread.
thx

whitehawk

Banned
Mana Sin said:
Same here. :D

How do you go about shaving? It's a pain in the ass for me. Maybe being hispanic factors into that, but I look white :'(
Usually I use a trimmer to keep it from getting too long.
If I want to shave it all off, I use the trimmer to get it
as short as possible, then just use shaving cream + 5 blade shaver.

Mana Sin

whitehawk said:
Usually I use a trimmer to keep it from getting too long.
If I want to shave it all off, I use the trimmer to get it
as short as possible, then just use shaving cream + 5 blade shaver.

I use a pair of scissors and a 4-blade razor. How do you tackle your neck/adam's apple and under your jaw? I find that my skin is very sensitive there. :/

whitehawk

Banned
Mana Sin said:
I use a pair of scissors and a 4-blade razor. How do you tackle your neck/adam's apple and under your jaw? I find that my skin is very sensitive there. :/
Beard doesn't really go past the adams apple, but I use the same technique everywhere. Now I do believe that we should be getting back to pics that make you laugh for no apparent reason.

2gv22r8.jpg

Monroeski said:
So we have people bitching every few pages that all the pics make you laugh for a very apparent reason, then when somebody posts one that doesn't really have an apparent reason to be funny we have people bitching about that too. Great.

:lol

Gui_PT

whitehawk said:
I can.

I'm 17 :)

And that is why I hate you so much

I can actually grow a beard, but it's weird and incomplete. Faulty "assembly" by my parents I guess :lol

I usually don't shave for a month or two before my mom actually orders me to shave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom