• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh for no apparent reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
PetriP-TNT said:
35n0caq.jpg

too awesome. my new favorite gif.
This pic really fits the thread-name.

Keen

Aliens ate my babysitter
Darklord said:
Actually, it's a fake. The pictures were changed to look alike.

Not that much though. I checked the original before posting. Just inverted and some slight changes.

Emma%20-%20in-a%20field%20.jpg

Truant

Keen said:
Not that much though. I checked the original before posting. Just inverted and some slight changes.

http://www.emma-watson-gallery.net/Emma%20Watson%20/Emma%20-%20in-a%20field%20.jpg[/IM][/QUOTE]

Thank you. I love it when people who call fake on the internet are proven wrong.

Keen

Aliens ate my babysitter
Truant said:
Thank you. I love it when people who call fake on the internet are proven wrong.

hehe. I think they should've just left the original as it is. It's still pretty similar without the changes around the mouth.

she's still pretty hot

Keen said:
hehe. I think they should've just left the original as it is. It's still pretty similar without the changes around the mouth.

she's still pretty hot
To bad she is the worst actress in the history of mankind.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
Truant said:

"Actually, it's [the picture] a fake. The pictures were changed [photo shopped] to look alike."

The picture IS a fake because it WAS changed to look alike. He wasn't proven wrong...

Keen

Aliens ate my babysitter
DeathNote said:
the picture IS fake and WAS changed to look alike. he wasn't proven wrong...

Well of course it was fake. Still pretty funny.

Still, I only looked up Emma Watson, so it was more fake than I thought. But whatever, now the joke is dead :'(

edit:

2ii761u.jpg

samusx

Banned
Oh yea they are twins from birth. /sarcasm

NOT-SAME.gif

All I did was line up the eyes.

Both people happen to have a corner mouth smile, not much same looking other than that. If you really try to stretch your imagination than yes I guess you can pretend they look the same, but not really in my opinion.

Truant

DeathNote said:
"Actually, it's [the picture] a fake. The pictures were changed [photo shopped] to look alike."

The picture IS a fake because it WAS changed to look alike. He wasn't proven wrong...

I mind mind he was. And it feels GREAT.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
samusx said:

NOT-SAME.gif

Both people happen to have a corner mouth smile, not much same looking other than that. If you really try to stretch your imagination than yes I guess you can pretend they look the same, but not really in my opinion.

Similar enough, I'd think they could be related. Still, need to morph these bitches together, I think it would be fun. Damned work-internet not letting me indulge my whims...

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Jedeye Sniv said:
Similar enough, I'd think they could be related. Still, need to morph these bitches together, I think it would be fun. Damned work-internet not letting me indulge my whims...

Self-quote, but never mind....

Emma-jpg--dawkinsrichard-lres-gif.jpeg

spyshagg

Should not be allowed to breed
samusx said:

NOT-SAME.gif

So if I go to bed with him I'll..

or if I go to bed with her I'll..

ant_

not characteristic of ants at all
Saw this at the library today, I started laughing :lol
Keep in mind it's by grade school kids

14cfx2c.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom