• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh for no apparent reason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
Zero Hero said:
28wmhpi.jpg

All glory to Jinfash.
2v00ort.gif

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
:lol :lol :lol :lol

Jesus that’s funny. And the sad thing is I bet the one person with the sense of humor is alone in a sea of passive aggressive idiots.

Gouty said:

Jesus that’s funny. And the sad thing is I bet the one person with the sense of humor is alone in a sea of passive aggressive idiots.

It's funny at my work, because it's a marketing-driven business that's primarily aimed at GEN-Y. So there's all of these really condescending notes around the place written in perky SMS-speak ("ur momma don't clean dis kitchn so u betta lol" - that is not an exaggeration). I enjoy responding to them in pen with grave and excessively formal replies. I don't think many people get the joke.

daw840

gamergirly said:
That's dumb. The electricity will get the last laugh

Not really. Those powerstrips should have a ground fault interupt circuit. Probably would just shut off before it hurt anyone.

daw840

gamergirly said:
Do you really want to take the chance?

Well.....no. But still, it should be ok. Still pretty dumb. Why wouldn't they have just set the griddle on the ground beside the pool?

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Machado said:
thanx, I understad now..

and I really appreciate yout rudeness while at it

have you always had that avatar? Cause that gif in the context of your relationship threads is pretty appropriate for this thread...

McNei1y

That map joke is easily understood, the premise behind it is stupid though. What the fuck good can you do manipulating a map? If you erase a portion of it a big ass eraser comes down and kills everything that you erased. The map is evil.

Router

Hopsiah the Kanga-Jew
Gouty said:

Story of my freaking life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom