• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Now Betas Going Out! (Check your e-mail!)

enhanced-buzz-24190-1363805576-9_zps0eabfb40.jpg

what the fuck is going on here guys

also sony gimme beta to play infamous 2 again

Just looked back further in the thread, and people are mentioning that sign up thread. I remember signing up to it when it was first posted, so I might still have luck. Maybe I might get one tomorrow (hopefully)?

I have mostly every Sony system except a PSP.

Shojx

Darn, somehow I never got around to signing up for the beta.

Well, I signed up just now so who knows.

Congrats to the peeps who got an invite!

finalflame

Gold Member
Sigh..I signed up when the website first went up, own a PS3, PS4 and a Vita. 150/50 internet connection. This shit must be entirely random.

I never get into these things :|

kairu

Didn't get an invite. Am cry.

All the people that yelled at me when I created that first thread with the sign up. You're welcome! :D

I love how I am one of Sony's best customers, and a simple look at my PSN account would confirm this, and yet, no beta invite. Go figure!

Dammit SONY I never get picked for these kinds of things.

Getting in on this would make up for the ungodly amount of crunchwraps I ate trying to win a PS4..

Really hoping I get an invite in a later wave, but I understand it's likely random so it's kind of like losing a 50/50 raffle: don't think too much about the person that won and you get over it soon.

Dragnet

No invite :(

What's up with everyone feeling entitled to this? Just because you're loyal doesn't make you an ideal candidate for a Beta test which likely has very specific user scenarios that need testing, just saying. Sony probably know what they're doing. It'd sure be nice though!

Top Bottom