• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Now Betas Going Out! (Check your e-mail!)

But when Sony was giving out $10 credit for no reason, the whole thread was getting them and I got nothing. I own a PS3 and a Vita and bought way too many games on PSN but nothing.

I'm in the same boat as you, my friend. Trust me. I know the feeling. But Sony is not actively trying to fuck you. There are plenty of deserving people who haven't received gift cards or beta invites, etc. from Sony, they're just not as likely to speak up. Many of them aren't even on Gaf.

Fat PS3, Launch day PS4, and signed up for the PS Now e-mails.... I got nothin so far...

Phat PS3 (2x), Original PSX Underground Member, Formally part of now defunct G.A.P, PS2 owner, Vita owner, PS4 Launch Owner, Current Playstation MVP.

Where your cred it?

Won't go into my Xbox cred, Since launch, XBL10 Console owner.

I may be addicted to videogames....

Phat PS3 (2x), Original PSX Underground Member, Formally part of now defunct G.A.P, PS2 owner, Vita owner, PS4 Launch Owner, Current Playstation MVP.

Where your cred it?

Lol... I remade my PSN when the PS3 launched... did have an underground membership... on an old account. other than that I'm too lazy to list the rest... you have me beat for sure... I don't got time for all that anymore.

Lol... I remade my PSN when the PS3 launched... did have an underground membership... on an old account. other than that I'm too lazy to list the rest... you have me beat for sure... I don't got time for all that anymore.

I'm an old shit too!

Tai Chi in the park, let's do it!

So is the link in the email a universal one that anyone can use? I know after u click the link, it asks for your email I believe...then is says u will be sent a code when it starts. Could anyone just get the link and insert their email?

baekshi

Banned
So is the link in the email a universal one that anyone can use? I know after u click the link, it asks for your email I believe...then is says u will be sent a code when it starts. Could anyone just get the link and insert their email?
What link is that?

Chesskid1

Banned
it's probably based on population and locations of servers.

i'm not in a densely populated area so i'm probably out of luck for a while.

can't wait to hear impressions.

KiraXD

Where your cred it?

Lol damn you sound like my twin... Except ive been subscribed to PS+ since day 1 (no lapse in sub) 1x launch PS4, 1x launch PS3, 1x MGS4 PS3, 1x 1st gen Slim PS3, 2x PSP, 1x PSVita, 2x PS2, 1x PS2 slim, Underground Member, GAP member, Playstation Rewards Credit Card Member... (most of my doubles are because me and my wife have to have our own lol)

All that... plus i signed up for the PSnow thing.... and i didnt get an email T_T

graywolf323

Where your cred it?

yay fellow PSU and GAP member

You don't type in your email. When you click the link, your PSN ID is already filled out and you can't alter it.

So as I posted earlier I got an invite. SoCal area, PS+ member, have a PS4, on PSN since 2008. I didn't sign up for that PS Now info webpage. Don't know what criteria got me selected but looking forward to helping test it.

Now I'm wondering how this will work. I'm guessing maybe similar games and demos as what was at CES? Im kind of doubtful they'll offer full games to try this, but maybe I'll be wrong

plainr_

yosp pls. Where's my invite?

I own every damn PS console except for the PSX DVR.

Original Underground/GAP member too.

BrunoM

Where your cred it?

I got my launch day 20gig ps3 PS underground member gap ps2 owner psp owner ps1 owner vita day one ps4 day one ps MVP ..

And waiting on my invite sony lol

Just checked my email and my hopes and dreams were crushed.

Thanks Sony. :'( No The Last of Us on PS4 for me. :(

Congrats guys who got in, hope you enjoy it whenever you're actually able to start using it. :)

Kolma

For those that got in (congrats you luckies)
Is there anything saying you can't record or show off PS Now in any way?

Same credentials as most of older PS dudes on here by the looks of it & didn't get one.

I've actually not been asked into any cool betas for awhile now when I got into a ton of cool ones during the late PS2/early PS3 days. Maybe I pissed Sony off somehow :(

jf DOOM

Doesn't look like I'm going to get in, but it's only a few months wait so I'm not super disappointed. I just became a primary playstation gamer late 2012 so I don't have much street cred built up.

Tayaya

I have a PS1, 3 PS2s, a PS3, a PS4, a PSP, and a Vita..... over 1000 games across all of them.

And yet.... I never get any beta love from Sony. Whose ass must I kiss?

Voucher codes going out now!

*Edit*

Hope I got enough juice

TJSUbMl.png

Top Bottom