• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Store 09/10/09 – FIFA 10 Demo (EU)

manutd

Neo Member
DarkUSS said:
Is it up already?

from the comments section in the eu blog

Posted on 10 September, 2009 at 3:02 pm by Mike Kebby

Today’s update will be live later this evening, don’t have a specific time for you though.

Trine has passed QA and will be with you within the next two weeks – still trying to get the exact publish pinned down (either next week, or the 24th in other words)

pal ps blog which actually replies to the comments

spidye

manutd said:
from the comments section in the eu blog

Posted on 10 September, 2009 at 3:02 pm by Mike Kebby

Today’s update will be live later this evening, don’t have a specific time for you though.
god I hate sony sometimes
it happens always when there is a demo people are looking for

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
Oni Jazar said:
Someone YouTube the Wipeout Theme please!

Not up yet. But it's NOT just the Fury sparkly background.
It's better than that, from the description I heard from a source.

BeeDog

I also hope the MotorStorm theme is awesome (still one of my favorite PS3 games). I hope someone takes a plunge and buys it (then Youtubes it).

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
chubigans said:
I demand some info TTP! Cmon, it's not like you're breaking any NDAs.

...plz? ;_;

But I'd break a friendship and lose a source of info!

Ok. It features the Fury version of the Triakis ship.

Tntnnbltn

Speaking of purchases, I've been in the mood to play a futuristic racer of my own. Perhaps I should buy one?
I'm leaning with Fatal Inertia EX. :-/

micromagic said:
3 new dynamic themes including a free wipeout theme, nice. SCEE have redeemed themselves for being so late getting any out.
Well they can't exactly release an "old" dynamic theme if they haven't released any.

lupinko

Tntnnbltn said:
Speaking of purchases, I've been in the mood to play a futuristic racer of my own. Perhaps I should buy one?

Well they can't exactly release an "old" dynamic theme if they haven't released any.

WipEout HD FURY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm horrible at the game, but still play and enjoy it to the highest degree regardless.

kikanny

Tntnnbltn said:

Get Wipeout HD man. Fatal Inertia is okay, but not great. Wipeout on the other hand is one of the best racers and probably the best futuristic racer ever. It looks so beautiful, soundtrack is awesome and is just plain fun. Zone mode is just pure bliss.

Goldrusher

lupinko said:
WipEout HD FURY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wait, is Fury a standalone game ?

If not, why recommend him that ? Let him start with the regular WipEout before forking out twice the money for something he might not even like.

-Amon-

Goldrusher said:
Let him start with the regular WipEout before forking out twice the money for something he might not even like.

Cant be worst that spending money on Fatal Inertia cmon

Jostifer said:
impossible

Even if the gameplay is tigh, technical and fun, a lot of people can't stand the floating feeling and the strong inertia of the WipEout ships, so they can't enjoy the gameplay...

slaughterking said:
Can't access the store anymore. Tell's "this service would not be available in my country". Heh. D:
I got the same error before I got kicked off the network. Now I'm getting a 80710092 error message (connection time-out).

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
shagg_187 said:
Question: When is Uncharted 2 beta kicking in?

The 15th, like it has been known since it was delayed from August. It runs up until the week or two before the game releases.

As for PSN down, probably uploading firmware 6.00 for PSP.

manutd

Neo Member
from the eu blog

Posted on 10 September, 2009 at 5:31 pm by Mike Kebby

The publishing process will start soon, so stores should be fully updated by 6.30 at the latest I would imagine.

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
Have to say Mike Kebby is pretty awesome guy. When you see a comments section with more than 20 replies in it, you know Mike was there.

Top Bottom