• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PokéBOMB 2: New Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Trailer | Main site open

MegaMelon

W-well atleast we got Pokemon Bank before America! Y-yeah!
I'm super mad at having to wait 7 days and I cannot control my rage

JoeM86

Someone on Twitter asked the Pokémon support about it, and they said it'd be the same time, but something doesn't mesh here still.
Bp8lD74IMAAM6HY.jpg:large

I'm waiting to hear back from Nintendo, still.

Macka

The Japanese site seems to list Mega Sceptile as Grass/Electric? I don't actually read Japanese but that's the Electric-type colour.

electric-mega-sceptile-png.15028

Great... So not only are Gym Leaders and random trainers still just artwork instead of 3D models the grunts of the villain teams no longer have 3D models. How did we take a step BACK from XY?
Still hyped though.

Secret Bases finally being confirmed is great

I'm also happy to see that region-wide berry patches are back. X/Y bringing back berry growth was nice, but it felt half-assed considering all the useful berries (Leppas) you had to get from battle or from an NPC by showing him a level 91 Pokemon

heh, the Secret Base pic was posted earlier in the topic but I guess Nintendo caught it and swapped it out. The original is still on Serebii.

-Horizon-

That's because they replaced the screen shot, the original is on serebii.

Look at the edges of the screen, that's the inside of the truck.

OOOOHHHHHHH! I get it now, mindblown.gif
I thought those were the edges of the scenery and didn't consider the camera is inside the truck and the player just stepped off.

Toxi

Banned
I don't get why Mega Kyogre didn't gain a type. Electric makes perfect sense; it gives it a weakness to Groudon and gives it STAB Thunder to go with its Drizzle.

I'm on my phone but I managed to pause at the exact moment they showed swampert and its kinda hard to tell but he doesn't look immediately as horrid

tumblr_mwhppzuRqf1qhusm9o1_500.jpg

EN_V1_p26_01_kwq.jpg

Looks the same to me, I don't see what's wrong with it in XY either.
I don't get why Mega Kyogre didn't gain a type. Electric makes perfect sense; it gives it a weakness to Groudon and gives it STAB Thunder to go with its Drizzle.

Primal Kyogre is probably already going to dominate, it doesn't need more help.

Sandfox

Kyogre is already one the best Pokemon in the game so it really doesn't need STAB Thunder lol.

MicH

I don't know why people are complaining about the 1 week delay for Canada/Europe, you'll still get it at the same time as US/Japan since they'll just break the street date again.

Wow nice catch.
Yes, every single store in Canada and in every EU country breaks the streetdate. This is only punishing those who doesn't have access to a store that breaks the streetdate, while rewarding those who do, as they'll get it the same time as US and JP

Azure J

If Primal Kyogre gained Electric typing, it would be so fucking hard to go Omega Ruby.

RiggyRob

Next month in Japan. Later this year elsewhere

Hey Joe, you seen the list of new Mega Evolutions for Pokemon pic? It's a scan so I'm not sure whether I can post it directly.

Supposedly Ludicolo, Shiftry, Sableye (confirmed), Sharpedo, Camerupt, Flygon, Zangoose, Seviper, Metagross, Salamence and the Latis (confirmed) are getting Mega Evolutions.

TaiKH92

Banned
Hey Joe, you seen the list of new Mega Evolutions for Pokemon pic? It's a scan so I'm not sure whether I can post it directly.

Supposedly Ludicolo, Shiftry, Sableye (confirmed), Sharpedo, Camerupt, Flygon, Zangoose Seviper, Metagross, Salamence and the Latis (confirmed) are getting Mega Evolutions.

Salamence and Metagross mega evolutions would be boss.

213372bu

Banned
Some new overworld screenshots from the new website;

I'm not a graphics guy, but it doesn't look good at all.

Emerald master race tho

Edit: and by that I mean specifically the images in that quote
Edit 2 : I can't stress how bad the first image looks

MicH

Supposedly Ludicolo, Shiftry, Sableye (confirmed), Sharpedo, Camerupt, Flygon, Zangoose Seviper, Metagross, Salamence and the Latis (confirmed) are getting Mega Evolutions.
I want all these to be true. Mega Zangoose would rule my world!

Supposedly Ludicolo, Shiftry, Sableye (confirmed), Sharpedo, Camerupt, Flygon, Zangoose, Seviper, Metagross, Salamence and the Latis (confirmed) are getting Mega Evolutions.

I'm lookin around the internet and I can't find this, I think you've been duped.

Top Bottom