• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PokéBOMB: Pokémon X and Y for 3DS (Coming October 2013 WW) - Lord Fennekin Ascends

Best starter?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shut_801b47_2202315.jpg

These look fucking awesome!

TreIII

That Fennec starter and that Legendary. And bravo for that WW release. Might as well, since you're not going to really give me the option of importing anymore~

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
X = the stag legendary Y = the bird legendary.

What's Z?

I don’t know what’s crazier - The fact that Nintendo finally announced a different looking main Pokemon game or the fact that people actually still give a shit about Pokemon.

Yeah because its audience are only the kids from the 90's m i rite?

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
FROAKIE! FROAKIE! FROAKIE! FROAKIE! FROAKIE! FROAKIE! FROAKIE!

I CHOOSE YOU!!!!

Andrefpvs

Iwata dropped the bomb. What did everyone think of the graphics?

Also, I knew it was freaking Gen 6, it could only be :D

Gravijah

I laugh at all you who thought it would be sprites! Bwahahaha! I laugh so much I die! then revive! then die! then revive! Oh gosh, this materia won't stop reviving me! BWAHAHAHA.

anyone who thought it was sprites is crazy. i am just happy it's not the godawful Pokedex 3D models. this look is exactly what i wanted in 3D and is the best looking of any 3D models we have seen sofar.

YAWN

Ask me which Shakespeare novel is best
Awesome stuff. Lovin' everything, but was hoping for a Platypus starter! Maybe next gen...

Majukun

didn't got a good vibe by the game,and i0m rather disappointed by the graphics,looking how refined are the models on the 3ds pokèdex...anyway is a a new pokèmon episode,so i can't complain

Still riding a cool hype high...

Graphics aren't as good as I wanted, but it's pretty much what I've wanted since 3DS was a thing, sooooo....!

Hiltz

I'd be lying if I weren't slightly interested in this announcement. Those starter pokemon they showed off didn't look cool. Hopefully, their evolved forms will make up for it.

ajim

AMAZING announcement!

Those new Pokemon looked awesome.

Worldwide simultaneous release is what we've always wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom