• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PokéBOMB: Pokémon X and Y for 3DS (Coming October 2013 WW) - Lord Fennekin Ascends

Best starter?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Logos are fugly, world is kinda janky, battles look awesome, grass starter is the best, Y version superior. (Or whatever version has the stag.)

Jaagen

Graphics ere bad(seems like it started development on the DS), but whatever. This will be my first game since Pearl. So ready to get back in.

gosox333

Holy fuck, the hype train did not dissapoint...

Can't believe how much info we got for these. October seems so far away now.

Acrylic7

Well excuse me princess, But I need Gifs and Gifs, stat/

The frog and fox look good. Lets hope they dont evolve into weirdo's

Zenaku

I haven't used a fire starter since Blaziken because I hated the fire starters designs in DP and BW/2, but oh my do I love that fox. Hopefully its final evolution will be as elegant as Ninetails.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
I don’t know what’s crazier - The fact that Nintendo finally announced a different looking main Pokemon game or the fact that people actually still give a shit about Pokemon.

Black 2 and White 2 sold 4.26 million copies... Black and White have sold close to 15 million...

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I thought it was going to be an MMO when they showed that lightning bolt spreading around the globe.

Nice trolling Nintendo.

True. That might change though. Who knows.

It's still 10 months away from release, I'm sure it will be fine. Luigi's Mansion 2 had the same issue but they sorted it out.

Artemisia

Banned
I CANNOT BREATHE THIS IS TOO MUCH

v58ya1sxqna.gif

DR2K

Banned
Looked like a slightly cleaner DQIX, very dissapointing. New Pokemon looked great.

Now if only more games could get world wide releases.

trinest

FROAKIE! FROAKIE! FROAKIE! FROAKIE! FROAKIE! FROAKIE! FROAKIE!

I CHOOSE YOU!!!!

Theres one thing I do more in Pokémon then pick grass starters.

And that's have my lineup consisting of Frog pokemon.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Even with dem new polygons and the new perspective it still looked like it uses the same 4-direction stiff movement. All that wasted circle pad!

Galang

Banned
The starters look nothing like what I would have expected interestingly enough. I really like the water one as usual!

Aiii

So not worth it
Talk about dropping a bomb Iwata.

Quite amazed they're actually creating a 3D Pokémon RPG, one that we've been expecting since, I dunno, the Nintendo 64 I guess? It looked great and I'm well excited.

Then he announces a worldwide releasedata? Truely amazed at that one, being Dutch meant having to wait for German/Spanish/Italian/etc. translations for so long that I got used to it, but I'm happy we finally get to play these games in a proper timeframe now.

Looking very much forward to this, hope I can transfer my Pokémon from the older games, but I don't see why they would stop doing that now, we've always been able to transfer from older games, even GBA -> DS, so why not?

Legendaries look like ass, everything else looks great, though. Not really feeling those starters, but eh.

Edit: The fire one looks good, actually wow. Dunno how I missed that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom