• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PokéBOMB: Pokémon X and Y for 3DS (Coming October 2013 WW) - Lord Fennekin Ascends

Best starter?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
I couldn't watch it due to being at work...

Why are you assuming that there's going to be a Z? They might just released a X 2/Y 2 again. Combined they should do better than a third version.

I dunno, flows well with the XYZ thing.

Also...

SPECULATION TIME!

X Stag represents the land
Y Bird represents the sky
Z will probably represent the sea, so I take it that it's a snake or a fish

Busaiku

i'll take Fynx :)

fynxtka4v.jpg

Fennekin is so mine.
Let's hope it has stylish evolutions.

Galang

Banned
Oh the grass starter is awesome too. Glad they didn't go with a reptile again. Hopefully the designs are full of surprises like this.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
I didn't expected great announcement. Release Date, Worldwide Release, Name, 2 Legendary Pokemons and 3 starters Pokemons.

Great trailer!

I think region will based on Europe. It seem to be Paris, France but I'm not sure tho.

Darryl

Banned
graphics are going to look fantastic on the 3DS screen. cel-shaded was a brilliant idea.

i just don't like the name nor the starters

Velcro Fly

And look at those version colors! Red and blue paving the way for R/S remakes next year! Let that speculation keep going!

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Those starters are seriously so meh. Not terrible, just unremarkable.

And yeah, I hate the way they translated the art style into 3D. But whatevs, I don't play Pokemon cause the world is awesome.

http://i.imgur.com/8mVVX.jpg[IMG]
Not really liking the look for the new trainer. Game looks great otherwise.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, the sun glasses resting on the hat brim looks super douchey.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Wait a second... with a simultaneous release we can't attach names like Smugleaf and Derpderp anymore...

Sintoid

Nintendo already announced their Christmas 2013 game XD
Anyway I will probably buy it someday... this is the first Pokemon game that in someway i find interesting... I hope the game won't start asking me if I'm a kid or a little girl, I hate it XD

Dantis

Looks really cool, actually.

Am I crazy, or are the graphics on map screen a bit crap? Battles look really nice though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom