• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PokéBOMB: Pokémon X and Y for 3DS (Coming October 2013 WW) - Lord Fennekin Ascends

Best starter?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Delio

n34Yu.jpg

Let's go fire fox!

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Yeesh, very underwhelming game graphics. Looks pretty rough.

This Pokemon we are talking about right ? I dig the style, it should just smoother but they still have 8 months to work it out. Graphics are more than fine as long as battles are fast and they dont skip out on content.

Zeranium

Well, this certainly caught me off guard.
Was totally prepped for disappointment, too.

Edit:
I gotta go with dis guy.
DIS GUY.
iMcmG.jpg

Majukun

this time te fire starter seems to be the one i like less...
anyway,starters and legendaries looks good,i hope the same quality will be present for the rest of the new pokèmon roster.

graphics is still bad though

Gartooth

Holy shit am I hyped for this game! Can't believe we are getting Gen 6 already 1 year after Black and White 2's release. (and 2 years after the original Black and White)

JohnTonne

All 3 starters looks awesome, the Fennec is amazing. I'm usually a grass guy but fire for me this time around, I'm freaking out right now.

I can see this line actually meaning something! :
"the more you battle together, the stronger your bond will become"

Since your pokemon are more detailed, you have a deeper bond system

Simultaneous WW release is awesome. I hope this starts a new trend for Nintendo releases. At least other bigger titles like Animal Crossing have no excuse for missing the holiday season outside of Japan. Waiting a year for Fire Emblem isn't okay either.

Dantis

This Pokemon we are talking about right ? I dig the style, it should just smoother but they still have 8 months to work it out. Graphics are more than fine as long as battles are fast and they dont skip out on content.

I wouldn't have minded a better looking overworld though. Isn't this like PSP quality at best?

At least the battles look okay.

Box

I actually like the starters this gen.

Well I guess I haven't seen the whole line yet so something could still go wrong.

Sandfox

People almost always complain about the graphics when a 3DS game is in 3D lol. I think it looks good and it will be better once it gets closer to launch and isn't being streamed.

I'm really liking everything I see so far. The cool starters, awesome legendaries, 3D Pokemon and fully animated battles. I can't wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom