• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PokéBOMB: Pokémon X and Y for 3DS (Coming October 2013 WW) - Lord Fennekin Ascends

Best starter?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Majukun

r4uCD.png

hope not,that design was stupid

Neiteio

Fennekin, Chespin and Froakie are easily the best-looking batch of starters, as a whole. All three look fantastic.

Makonero

So for the next generation, they should use quarks as the basis for the name. Pokemon Up and Down, Strange and Charm, Top and Bottom. Pokemon Strange would be the best, of course.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Finally I'm gonna buy another Pokémon game after Blue and Pearl (wich sucked). Fire starter is always gay, why? Charmander was soo cool.. Gonna try water or leaf.

Chimchar is much better than Charmander could ever hope for.

KAL2006

Banned
Might go and get Pokemon Black 2, ain't played Black 1, Silver/Gold remake. The last Pokemon I played was Diamond and before that was Ruby, and before that was Silver and before that was Red. I will only play Black 2 if I know for sure I can transfer over my Pokemon into this new entry.

Boss Doggie

Considering how it's chromosomes...

...does this mean Pokemon now acknowledges actual "breeding" rather than the "egg" popping out of nowhere?

I am assuming you found buff Monferno art and are basing it off that and not the actual designs.

Buffizard is a much more common art subject actually.

And nope, fire shaolin monkey > generic ass dragon

Might go and get Pokemon Black 2, ain't played Black 1, Silver/Gold remake. The last Pokemon I played was Diamond and before that was Ruby, and before that was Silver and before that was Red. I will only play Black 2 if I know for sure I can transfer over my Pokemon into this new entry.

Of course you'll be able to, they'll probably come out with a Eshop game/app that allows you to save 6 pokemon from you DPPlHgSsBW1/2 game to the system then transfer them to X/Y

IHaveIce

Banned
Oh okay wow, more than I expected.

Wordlwide release is awesome, take notes Square Enix.
Don't know what to think of the 3D overview, I have to play it.

New starters look alright, German names suck already :/, but I have to buy the US versions, because of my US 3DS

fuck region lock

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Froakie looks like it might be an amusing character, but I also like Fennekin's prettiness. Why isn't it October yet?

Boss Doggie

I can't wait for the e-Shop trailer. They work well when viewed in the game's actual screen.

FillerB

[img ]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-g6zCGLF9ZyY/UOwBLhvBo8I/AAAAAAAAp8E/UpcYhxEBKY0/s400/pokemon-x-y.jpg[/img]
it looks like there's a dna helix in the logo, though

Sure, there is that. But how many people, especially in the target audience, are going to get the chromosome thing? The names of the games have never been very "deep".

edit:
That is insane! Do people actually collect them all?
There's a reason the "Gotta catch 'em all!"-tagline was dropped quite a while ago.

backlot

Dumb question: Do pokemon games have ALL of the previous pokemon in them as well? That would make for a rather large roster of pokemon to catch.

You'll probably have to trade with older games to get some Pokemon but it'll probably be possible to have every Pokemon in the new games.

backlot

I wonder if these games will get digital releases? Being able to download the game at midnight the day of release would be pretty cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom