• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PokéBOMB: Pokémon X and Y for 3DS (Coming October 2013 WW) - Lord Fennekin Ascends

Best starter?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Refyref

Actually, the male characters haven't been named after version names since gen 3. It annoys me when people call them like that.
EDIT: And female since gen 4.

Tyeforce

Actually, the male characters haven't been named after version names since gen 3. It annoys me when people call them like that.
EDIT: And female since gen 4.
I know, I said that in my post. =P That went away in Generation III with Brendan and May. But they are still called by the version names in the manga, and sometimes in prerelease material as well, and until a new character's official name is revealed, that's usually what fans go by too.

Refyref

I know, I said that in my post. =P That went away in Generation III with Brendan and May. But they are still called by the version names in the manga, and sometimes in prerelease material as well, and until a new character's official name is revealed, that's usually what fans go by too.

Well, manga isn't canon. :p
But yes, it's just a pet peeve of mine that people call them that.
Well, it's better than calling them all Ash, I guess.

Berordn

I wonder if they'll stop making new Pokemon eventually, or a few decades from now we'll be up to like 5,000.

They'll eventually have to stop or start cutting from the playable roster. There's just no way to sustain a game with that many viable species.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
So since this is a worldwide release and there will be no Japanese FAQs availabile...

I bet Pokemon is the first game to get an OT3 without going to community because of all the questions and advice needed.

Neo Child

Banned
i know theres been crit of overpowered TCG since PUSA bought them from Wizards but I love the designs of some of them totally.. (i know you guys arent talking about tcg right now buuut)

24.jpg
21.jpg
113-114-lugia-legend.jpg

Kokonoe

Banned
i know theres been crit of overpowered TCG since PUSA bought them from Wizards but I love the designs of some of them totally.. (i know you guys arent talking about tcg right now buuut)

now? we're always talking about the TCG, even in Call of Duty threads.

TCG art is always good.

G5GKncX.jpg

Maybe i'll post some of my cards I own later.

Aggrotek

Hey guys! Got my channel up and running here is my intro video.

I apologize on my lack of photogenic presence. First time being in front of the camera really.

Please leave comments about what I should name my Treecko in my Nuzlocke run. Still need a name. :p Also, please subscribe so I can inform you guys when I have new stuff up.

I'm still trying to figure out my audio to be recorded but I should have the first episode done by tonight, assuming all goes well!

Sora_N

I bought one of the tins, got the full art Reshiram EX card, so glorious but I wish I got Zekrom. :(

I almost started a whole collection last year, but stopped. I used to collect as a kid, but no job etc. I spent at least $100-150 last year on cards, then I realize it's still not worth collecting them. The art is so nice these days though.

sd28821

Hey guys! Got my channel up and running here is my intro video.

I apologize on my lack of photogenic presence. First time being in front of the camera really.

Please leave comments about what I should name my Treecko in my Nuzlocke run. Still need a name. :p Also, please subscribe so I can inform you guys when I have new stuff up.

I'm still trying to figure out my audio to be recorded but I should have the first episode done by tonight, assuming all goes well!

you should name it bro due to what it will evolve into

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
I wonder what Pokemon Special is gonna do with names for the protagonists this time, they've been stretching it since Gen IV. Did the BW2 guys ever get names?

Maybe they'll be secret agents and X and Y is their code-name. :0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom