• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PokéBOMB: Pokémon X and Y for 3DS (Coming October 2013 WW) - Lord Fennekin Ascends

Best starter?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fisheyes

No.787 fisheyes

Trainee Pokemon
GHOST
HT 4′03″
WT 60.6 lbs.

It reads minds and only becomes attached to people pure of heart. It lived in rocky mountains approximately 3 hundred million years ago.

with no capitalisation I'm a 'trainee', but with a capital letter?

No.715 Fisheyes

Ninja Pokemon
ICE
HT 0′10″
WT 15.0 lbs.

It is loyal to its Trainer so it's essential to treat it with care. It loves running so it is very popular as a pet.

I'm a goddamn ice ninja

Also,
No.498 Indian Elephant

Chatter Pokemon
FIGHTING / GHOST
HT 13′04″
WT 426.6 lbs.

It rarely shows itself in public. Good fortune comes to those who see Indian Elephant. It reads minds and only becomes attached to people pure of heart.

No.659 Reneledarker

Big Jaw Pokemon

GHOST

HT 0′03″
WT 16.4 lbs.

It was just recently discovered so it will even help Team Rocket at work. It will bravely face an opponent even larger than itself.

I think anyone is bigger -.-

No.757 Rene Ledarker

Horse Pokemon

DARK ROCK

HT 8′07″
WT 200.7 lbs.

It is popular among old men to compare their Rene Ledarker's sharp horns. After standing on its hind legs it acquired high intelligence.

WTF!

No.652 Rene Le Darker

Alpaca Pokemon

ICE

HT 3′00″
WT 31.8 lbs.

It can circle the Earth within 13 hours. Legend says that a grassland is created when Rene Le Darker sleeps.

Yeah it gets weird and weird...

No.757 ReneLedarker

Happiness Pokemon

FIGHTING ELECTRIC

HT 5′04″
WT 67.3 lbs.

It only appears where there is no conflict. People don't see it much now. It was sealed into the computer world after releasing a strong light.

:(

PK Gaming

...FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

FFFFFFFFFFFFFENNNNEEEKKKKKKIINNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *SMASHES TABLE IN ANGER*

i bet you thought i was gonna say the f word did ya, punks

nutbladder_kaiji_s2_-_23_468b03e6-mkv_snapshot_11-06_2011-09-09_13-18-17.jpg

froakie / chespin fans

Drago

No.693 Drago
Chatter Pokemon

GROUND GRASS

HT 10′10″
WT 296.7 lbs.

There are some specimens of Drago that have lived for 700 years. It is strong enough to easily lift up women.

I like it

Lord Phol

No.351 Lord Phol

Tiger Pokemon
ELECTRIC

HT 0′07″
WT 2.4 lbs.

It starts to become active once night falls. Its voice is similar to a human's but it is impossible to understand.

Not familliar with the height/weight units, but I think I'm a very tiny electric tiger oO.

Berordn

Woah, I dropped to sixth.

We need more fake news for us to react on so I can regain my position as Lorelei! On the other hand, Giovanni's pretty cool.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Now this is what I call good fakemons! Person should make a character base platformer with those designs :) More at the link: http://zerudez.deviantart.com/gallery/10036894?rnrd=41569

All the Final Form Starters have basically the same body-shape (barrel chest, thing arms and legs) which bothers me though.

Overall though, this guy is good. I suck at drawing, but I've always thought I had a good mind when it comes to "Fakemon" creation and such, and this guy is good at creating a motif and carrying it out through the line. He also does a good job with eyes, which I think are very important to a Pokemon's overall design (it's one of the reasons I dislike Beartic!), and he doesn't seem to indulge in making every Pokemon look streamlined and powerful, which a lot of Fake Dexes do which I feel goes against the idea of a solid monster line-up. There needs to be some odd-balls and weaklings in the mix, especially since those types of Pokemon end up becoming my faves.

Berordn

Pffft. He doesn't count. Despite the challenge presented by EatChildren, Fennekin overcame the adversity and rose to the top!

After spending weeks in second and only winning when a CLEARLY BIASED mod decided to close it without warning.

Fennekin, the usurper king.

please don't hurt me

Tehalemi

A few "facts" from that Pokedex. :p

Apparently:

- Tom Cruise is Psychic/Electric
- Gordon Freeman is a Big Jaw Pokemon
- god is a Ghost mouse

aaaaaaaaaand I am a Fighting/Electric Cow.
EmotShakeFist.gif

xD

Bwahahahahahahahhahahaahahhahaaaaaa

injurai

Banned
A few "facts" from that Pokedex. :p

Apparently:

- Tom Cruise is Psychic/Electric
- Gordon Freeman is a Big Jaw Pokemon
- god is a Ghost mouse

aaaaaaaaaand I am a Fighting/Electric Cow.
EmotShakeFist.gif

xD

Bwahahahahahahahhahahaahahhahaaaaaa

is that why he is mute?

Again, Lord Fennekin is the winner of this all

No.703 chespin

Atrocious Pokemon

ICE WATER

HT 2′02″
WT 38.2 lbs.

It starts to become active once night falls. One day people of Orre woke up and had become chespin.

No.801 froakie

Happiness Pokemon

ICE BUG

HT 5′02″
WT 85.4 lbs.

It likes Mudkips so it's essential to treat it with care. Be careful if you encounter froakie in the icebergs. It will attack with its pincer.

No.734 fennekin

Trainee Pokemon

FIRE

HT 9′11″
WT 241.5 lbs.

It is constantly howling to keep its heart pumping. It collects Pidgey eggs and carries its findings back to its den.

EDIT:

No.099 xerneas

Dog Pokemon

GHOST POISON

HT 16′10″
WT 691.1 lbs.

One day women woke up and had become xerneas. xerneas's large mouth can seem a little strange.

No.598 yveltal

Monkey Pokemon

GHOST GRASS

HT 24′04″
WT 1362.7 lbs.

In order to restrain its excess power it is always sleeping in the valley. It was sealed into the computer world after releasing a strong light.

Feeding this generator with actual pokemon names is hilarious.
No.682 arceus

Mysterious Pokemon

FLYING

HT 2′00″
WT 23.0 lbs.

It went extinct about 100 thousand years ago so it's essential to treat it with care. It likes Mudkips but no one knows why.

Hypatia

Day 56:
With no news in sight the thread has devolved into constant pokedex generator posts.
There is little fanart left.
Fennekin fans have gone mad with power.
I have been reduced to writing nonsensical posts.

send help

oh god I need news

injurai

Banned
Day 56:
With no news in sight the thread has devolved into constant pokedex generator posts.
There is little fanart left.
Fennekin fans have gone mad with power.
I have been reduced to writing nonsensical posts.

send help

oh god I need news

;___; and it's only been 21 days...

I hear it's amazing when the famous giant purple stuffed Wurmple in flapjaw space, with a tuning fork, does a raw blink on Regi Reggie Rock!

I NEED SCIZORS! 61!

The Pi-Ka-Pi-Ka-Chu?

We're not what you'd call "human." Over the past 200 years, a consciousness appeared layer by layer at the crucible of the Pokémon League. It's not unlike life started in the oceans four billion years ago. The League was our primordial soup, a base of evolution. We are formless. We are the very discipline and morality that Unovans invoke so often. How can anyone hope to eliminate us? As long as this region exists, so will we.

We're not what you'd call "human." Over the past 200 years, a consciousness appeared layer by layer at the crucible of the Pokémon League. It's not unlike life started in the oceans four billion years ago. The League was our primordial soup, a base of evolution. We are formless. We are the very discipline and morality that Unovans invoke so often. How can anyone hope to eliminate us? As long as this region exists, so will we.

Cut the Muk! If you're immortal, why would you take away individual freedoms and censor Bill's PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom