• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PokéBOMB: Pokémon X and Y for 3DS (Coming October 2013 WW) - Lord Fennekin Ascends

Best starter?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Teknoman

Are you guys planning to go on a reasonable media blackout from now on so you can go as fresh as possible into the games (worldwide launch fuck yeah!)?

I mean, I want to know more, but this is the first opportunity since Gen I to really be surprised by what's new since there will hopefully be no Japanese version spoilers at launch!

Also, this time they may actually manage to hide end-of-Dex Pokémon like Mew once again :D

Im glad they might have a better chance at hiding later Pokedex entries, but i'd gladly spoil a few of the early ones.

Andrefpvs

There are no viable competitive starters in Gen V. Contrary Serperior, in your dreams

EAeZp.png

Awesome piece of trivia, thanks Bulbapedia!

T'Zariah

Banned
Here's something that would bring GIGATONS:

How do you solve the problem of multiple regions in game balancing? A level cap of 150 or 200.

In other news, I think I missed the final downloads for Pokemon COnquest.

EDw8w2HaRn - Keiji special mission
J2TRZXPUm3 - Motonari and Motochika
gauRnak2nR - Okuni special mission
2aL38Ek2Rx - Ranmaru special mission
2rz3XFEKxR - Reshiram event

I've got you covered.

Artemisia

Banned
Are you guys planning to go on a reasonable media blackout from now on so you can go as fresh as possible into the games?

I mean, I want to know more, but this is the first opportunity since Gen I to really be surprised by what's new since there will hopefully be no Japanese version spoilers at launch! (Worldwide launch fuck yeah!)

Also, this time they may actually manage to hide end-of-Dex Pokémon like Mew once again :D

I will be checking out officially released info before the release, but I am planning on getting the game day one and not looking at any spoilers online.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
I don't really care about spoilers for Pokemon games. The playthrough is entertaining for me, but I don't really care that much about knowing what I'm up against. The game doesn't really start for me until I've cleared the story, and by that time, I need to know everything anyway.

StarWolf

Banned
Interesting. I really don't like the look of the starters except for the fox which I think actually looks quite good. I hate how the frog has a "derp" face and the grass thing is just weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom