• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X and Y Leaks, Releases Early

Status
Not open for further replies.

Korosenai

Holy shit at Mega Gengar!!! I love it!

And Goomy being in the mountain des means theres still hope! I hope it either turns into a water/dragon or a poison/dragon pseudo.

Mr-Joker

Banned

Gengar are made of Gas, they don't need feet.

How did he get a Gengar?

Catch them wild now? Did he find someone to trade with locally?

I just assumed he traded with himself.

It is also worth to note that B2W2 had a "hard" difficulty available to choose.

Except the fact that Game Freak stupidly made it version exclusive and unlocked after post game.

Really hoping that they fixed that.

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
Gengar have been catchable in the wild before.

Tan

*not reading anything*
Trying to hide from any more spoilers (probably too late) but where's that 70 pokemon rumour at? Still unknown?

FlynnCL

Unconfirmed Member
1380829688736.jpg

Hehe, I'm loving Goomy already.

Bullza2o

This is probably my third favorite Mega Evolution so far behind Mawile and Charizard X. It pretty much confirms that the trademark list was real.

http://www.nowgamer.com/news/2041716/pokemon_x_y_trademarks_leak_all_mega_evolutions.html

"Charizard, Blastoise, Gengar, Kangaskhan, Pinsir, Jynx, Gyarados, Aerodactyl, Mewtwo, Ampharos, Scizor, Houndoom, Tyranitar, Heracross, Gardevoir, Absol, Medicham, Banette, Latias, Latios, Aggron, Abomasnow"

Incomplete list? No Garchomp...

EDIT: and Lucario.

Quest1

I was gonna really get excited for mega gengar until someone pointed out that you can't get Gengar without trading... Hmm. I want it to be real. He's always been my third favorite pkmn. Just need M-Arcanine now.

And are Goomy's eyes the big green circles or the small dots? I like it tho. Little lump of dragon potential.

-Horizon-

This is probably my third favorite Mega Evolution so far behind Mawile and Charizard X. It pretty much confirms that the trademark list was real.

http://www.nowgamer.com/news/2041716/pokemon_x_y_trademarks_leak_all_mega_evolutions.html

"Charizard, Blastoise, Gengar, Kangaskhan, Pinsir, Jynx, Gyarados, Aerodactyl, Mewtwo, Ampharos, Scizor, Houndoom, Tyranitar, Heracross, Gardevoir, Absol, Medicham, Banette, Latias, Latios, Aggron, Abomasnow"

Mega Gardevoir? Fan artists at the ready?

Quest1

It'd be a liability with Earthquake everywhere. It's still going to have plenty of poison moves at its disposal for the fairies.

Gengar on switch still has levitate so he'll be able to switch in on earthquakes and he's fast enough to mega evolve and beast whatever's in front of him. IM SO EXCITED FOR THIS!!! he's been on my squad since RBY. He'll be my mega if Arcanine isn't announced.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Goomy plz.

Also, Megengar confirmed for name of the first Ghastly/Haunter I catch.

LX_Theo

Banned
No kidding, but I'm not sure why... these leaks aren't going to stop them from making billions of dollars off of Gen VI.
I suppose it is a marketing thing. I'm sure they had their own intended reveals and whatnot to build up hype going into release day. Now, here we are, over a week before launch, and all those reveals are being outed one by one. It undermines whatever their strategy is. This same hunger and hype that comes from this closer to launch would be a much better thing for Nintendo. It won't last over a week for many.

Highwind

Nevermind the game being spoiled a week early, someone mentioned that it ruins any marketing they possibly had planned.

If I were Nintendo I'd be calling for heads myself tbh, any anger they have is understandable.

Caladrius

I suppose it is a marketing thing. I'm sure they had their own intended reveals and whatnot to build up hype going into release day. Now, here we are, over a week before launch, and all those reveals are being outed one by one.

Indeed. Their hype train just got hijacked.

New leak since this morning? How hype-inducing are they?

New Mega evos and possibly the first stage of the Pseudo legendary line. We finally reached the mountain pokedex.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom