• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X and Y Leaks, Releases Early

Status
Not open for further replies.

LX_Theo

Banned
Goomy is too kawaii!!!
So, will it become Dragon/Fairy? x)

That's an interesting thought. Didn't think of it myself. It would make sense to make it that. At the same time, I don't see why Fairy would have to be added in later stages rather than now. If dragon was being added later, I think it'd make more sense based on the current design.

Quest1

Nevermind the game being spoiled a week early, someone mentioned that it ruins any marketing they possibly had planned.

If I were Nintendo I'd be calling for heads myself tbh, any anger they have is understandable.

Leaks create their own type of hype but I can understand how it would mess up there plans. Imagine if mega Charizard X was leaked way ahead of The Origins. They had assets for him up on YouTube, IGN, etc that day that created huge hype, which wouldn't have happened if we all knew about him weeks back.

Only 17 left if rumours are to be believe. Assuming we'll get 1 Clauncher, 1 Skrelp, 2 Flabebe, 2 Goomy, 1 Doublade and 1 Binacle evo then it's only 11 completely unrelated. Where all the Ground and Ice types at? :(

I suppose it is a marketing thing. I'm sure they had their own intended reveals and whatnot to build up hype going into release day. Now, here we are, over a week before launch, and all those reveals are being outed one by one. It undermines whatever their strategy is. This same hunger and hype that comes from this closer to launch would be a much better thing for Nintendo. It won't last over a week for many.

Yeah if they had any new trailers and reveal planned between now and the 12th, they're pretty much shot to hell since the internet will know everything by Monday.

I imagine a lot of stores are going to catch hell for this.

Only 17 left if rumours are to be believe. Assuming we'll get 1 Clauncher, 1 Skrelp, 2 Flabebe, 2 Goomy, 1 Doublade and 1 Binacle evo then it's only 11 completely unrelated. Where all the Ground and Ice types at? :(

I wonder if that rumor about an Ice wolf is real or not.

pgkXKwYl.jpg

Mega Gengar (might be fake though)

Ew, I hope it's a fake. =\

Not looking forward to Mega Lati@s. At least we have Fairies now.

This made me laugh, just because I know as soon as we get a solid grip on the metagame, everyone and their mother will be complaining about the swarm and overload of Fairy types.

Does anyone know if Mega Evolutions prevent you from making a move the turn it's used? Gengar especially has always been incredibly frail, and I'm trying to think of when there's a good time to get the setup into his Mega form without risk of being shot down.

UberTag

Diggersby - Normal / Ground
Amaura / Aurorus - Rock / Ice

And I suppose, Mega Garchomp is also part Ground.

Espada

Diggersby - Normal / Ground
Amaura / Aurorus - Rock / Ice

And I suppose, Mega Garchomp is also part Ground.

Technically that's not a new pokemon at all, just a form. GameFreak seems to be in love with their Norma/Insert Type combos this gen.

Caladrius

Technically that's not a new pokemon at all, just a form. GameFreak seems to be in love with their Norma/Insert Type combos this gen.

It's probably to drive back the ghost menace. That and Normal still has a lot of unexplored type combinations. I hope there is a normal/ghost pokemon one day. One weakness and immunity to both of its own types is baller.

Kirlia

Banned
Dear God. Goomy is the most precious thing. I wonder how many pages it will be before its evolutions are leaked and we start complaining about them?

Dr. Buni

If the Ralts line is exclusive to Y, I am going to neglect my preorder of Pokemon X and play the hell out of Y version.

I just canceled my X pre order to get Y instead, because I want Aromatisse. If Ralts is exclusive to X I am gonna cry rivers ;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom