• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X and Y Leaks, Releases Early

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vooduu

fMs7MGY.gif

1049.gif

Forkball

so whats the general consensus?

From my personal opinion, the graphics look really nice and Exp All is great for the main story. However, there were literally zero new Pokemon that haven't been revealed yet and most of the Pokemon we saw were not Kalos specific. I mean a Weedle vs. Magikarp battle in 2013? It seems like Nintendo really wants to harp on the nostalgia aspect for some reason. The rumor about 70 new Pokemon seems to be true based on what we've seen so far. The mega evolutions are being given more emphasis than many expected, which I think is lame since mega Pokemon seems like such a gimmick. Granted we've only seen a bit so far, but I was really hoping it would be more in your face with new stuff. Though the streamer was a pretty terrible player so...

Macka

There's a scan of some Japanese magazine floating around now that looks like Spritzee and Swirlix's evolutions...

Um...they're....weird.
They are awful. Please let them be fake! What other magazine would have new Pokemon anyway? I thought it was only CoroCoro that got new stuff?

Spritzee has to evolve into a Plague Doctor :(

Real Hero

Going ask a very dumb question(i have not played pokemon since ruby) if I get a raichu from training up a pichu rather than just catching a pikachu will it be stronger?

Delio

So I got to sleep and Charizard gets another Mega and i missed a stream. Just great. I REALLY hope the other Kanto starters get another form them. Lame if they dont.

Swirlix and Spritzee's evos look like they still have one more stage for evolving. So spritzee becomes a burlesque performer, kinda cool

Kirlia

Banned
Uh...wow at the Swirlix and Spritzee evolutions. And Serebii confirmed. They aren't that bad, but...yeah, not what I was expecting.
Although I really don't know what I was expecting anyway outside of the cotton candy and plague doctor/perfume motifs.

Atlantis

Ralts and Flabebe are the early-game Fairy-types we've seen so far, right? I really want to use the type and was originally planning to use the exclusive of whichever game I ended up getting, but...plans have changed.

Symphonic

Swirlix and Spritzee's evos look like they still have one more stage for evolving. So spritzee becomes a burlesque performer, kinda cool

Thinking this as well. We also haven't seen them in any of the leaks, right? Could be good or bad for our low pokes count rumors.

Keyouta

Can I trust that someone in this thread will make a new thread when we see the starter evolutions? I think that would be threadworthy, and it's the only thing I'm okay with spoiling for myself.

I don't think starter evos are thread worthy. This is already the thread for discussing the leaks. If you want to know the evolutions, someone can PM you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom