• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X and Y Leaks, Releases Early

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the past 24 hours (or so) Spritzee evo, Swirlix evo, Espurr, Mega Charizard X, Polar Pattern Vivillion, Fletchinder.

#ThePokemonNewsCycle

I feel as though my hype died just a little since yesterday.

I'm not sure if it's the low amount of new Pokémon leaked or what.

I'm sure that I'll get hyped some more after seeing the final evolutions for the starters, I guess.

Dr. Buni

Well since Spritzee2 looks horrendous, I have no reason to even consider buying Y first. X is definitely the superior version.

Dawg

Looking back at Charizard X, I think the blue flames in his mouth ruin the overall design.

Can't help but see a blue moustache ingame.

Forkball

Not sure why people are upset about those evolutions. They are fairy Pokemon. When was the last time fear was struck into the heart of someone by saying the word "fairy"?

Delio

Well since Spritzee2 looks horrendous, I have no reason to even consider buying Y first. X is definitely the superior version.

Gotta see Skrelps evo. Even tho I want Clauncher if Skrelp looks like a awesome wispy water horse i MAY train it.

Caladrius

Not sure why people are upset about those evolutions. They are fairy Pokemon. When was the last time fear was struck into the heart of someone by saying the word "fairy"?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fairy

Even then, fairy seems to be a more broad category encompassing pokemon with magical properties, hence why Mawile (the Futakuchi-Onna) and Gardevoir (a barrier maiden with the ability to violate the laws of gravity and sense emotions.) are classed under it.

Atlantis

I don't think anyone was expecting something ferocious.

I was hoping for a more dog-like evolution for Swirlix, but I guess it's theme really is just dessert items. :p

Korosenai

When the eventual Togekiss Flying/Fairy typing happens. All will bow down before it.

I did indeed talk about the Cotton Candy dog, as I was talking about the specific scan showing the evolution of the Cotton Candy dog and the.. Spritzee.

You confused me because Furfrou is on the same page as both of these. Swirlix doesn't really look like a poodle at all.

Dr. Buni

I was expecting something that looked good. I know Fairy-types are mostly cute and I don't mind that. The problem is that Spritzee2 look anything but cute.

Gotta see Skrelps evo. Even tho I want Clauncher if Skrelp looks like a awesome wispy water horse i MAY train it.
I think Clauncher2 will be better than Skrelp2, but then again I though Spritzee would have a decent evolution :|

Hedge

I think it is rather curious that Charizard got two megalutions and the other starters only one.

You confused me because Furfrou is on the same page as both of these. Swirlix doesn't really look like a poodle at all.

I think it would be rather impossible for you to tell me what I think that.. thing.. looks like.

I think it is rather curious that Charizard got two megalutions and the other starters only one.

I think it would be rather impossible for you to tell me what I think that.. thing.. looks like.

How does this look like a poodle?
Swirlix-Sucroquin-Flauschling-screenshot_official-art_300dpi.jpg

Kiryu

Why? atm i have preordered both but i must choose oneee!

tell my why X is superior..
Xerneas beats Yveltal
Mewtwo X have fighting type as Mewtwo Y does not.
MEGA Charizard X have fire/dragon that is resist to fairy/water... so

SUPERIOR!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom