• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X and Y SPOILER Discussion Thread

Tusk

:p I hope there are more legendary megas.

Genesect is pretty much confirmed, but we wont see that until December.

botty

Banned
megaman.jpg

Spikey as hell.

Why not just give it an evolution...

I need to see Mega Manectric ingame before I can properly comment on it. This seems like one of those "better in motion" ideas. >_>

If you're going to put up a thread before the old one finishes, then don't just copy-paste the old OP... if it was still a work in progress, then work on it before posting.

Don't worry Menectric, I still love you.

So if we're going by version exclusives, Starmie and Cloyster to have mega evolutions?

Not all the exclusives have megas. Just, if one exclusive has a mega then the other version's analogue will have one. Mega Starmie would be hilarious though. I'd imagine something like this.

DedValve

Banned
I hope Starmie gets a mega since it seems that every exclusive pokemon minus gen 6 are getting one.

I also hope Luxray gets one because Luxray >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Manectric.

Mr-Joker

Banned
Why not just give it an evolution...

This pretty much, quite a few of the mega evolution Pokémon could have easily been given a normal evolution or split evolution rather than a mega. It's also annoying that they are counted toward the new Pokémon total.

Still enjoying the game though. :)

SovanJedi

provides useful feedback
Mmmmmmeh, never was a fan of Manectric in the first place so I'm not sure if this is an improvement or not. Poor bugger must get some serious neck strain though!

J@hranimo

Banned
I don't know if anyone posted already but apparently Mega Houndoom has Solar Power and Mega Manectric has Intimidate.

Hell yeah that big ass lighting bolt is intimidating!

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Chespin's second/third evo look ridiculous
The designers seem to have gone ott on spike on them and a lot of mega evos

Top Bottom