• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2017 |OT2| Well, maybe McMaster isn't a traitor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sazzy

CIqxGD0.png

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Tie clips are not really classy. In reality just tie the tie so it has proper length and then let it blow. Tie clips are for old men.

oh wait lol

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
My god, buy a tie bar, you monster.

librul elite

he didn't toil the hard soils of God's earth to birth the food that passes twixt your heinous lips only to be lectured on sartorial elegance

Trump is ill. He is not fit to serve. When will someone in MSM say this?
Because they're miserable worms with no backbone, shame or long-term memory.

Today: "durr Trump is unprofessional, has no credibility!"

Tomorrow: "TRUMP WILL BE AN EIGHT-TERM PRESIDENT AT THIS RATE"

chadskin

With the White House struggling to gain its footing almost two months into Donald Trump's presidency, administration officials are increasingly putting the blame on one person: Reince Priebus.

In interviews, over a dozen Trump aides, allies, and others close to the White House said that Priebus, the 44-year-old chief of staff, was becoming a singular target of criticism within the White House.
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/03/trump-reince-priebus-white-house-235703

That fine-tuned machine.

Trump is ill. He is not fit to serve. When will someone in MSM say this?

I used to believe that, but he's not. The psychologist who contributed to defining Narcissistic Personality Disorder was on the record claiming that Trump is not mentally ill, he's just an asshole narcissist. One of the reasons stated was that claiming Trump is mentally ill is an insult to actually mentally ill people, who by and large are good people unlike Trump.

Because they're miserable worms with no backbone, shame or long-term memory.

Today: "durr Trump is unprofessional, has no credibility!"

Tomorrow: "TRUMP WILL BE AN EIGHT-TERM PRESIDENT AT THIS RATE"

There was someone on Maher's show recently, I forget who it is, who suggested it's some kind of 'beaten pundit syndrome'. Pundits are so used to the insanity and abnormal shit going on, that when Trump does anything normal they all overreact out of relief, like 'he's the Best Husband Ever!'.

There was someone on Maher's show recently, I forget who it is, who suggested it's some kind of 'beaten pundit syndrome'. Pundits are so used to the insanity and abnormal shit going on, that when Trump does anything normal they all overreact out of relief, like 'he's the Best Husband Ever!'.
Wait until he does (if he does) the presidential pomp and circumstance bullshit like pardoning the turkeys or the Easter Egg roll or the first pitch

"WOW SO PRESIDENTIAL"

I like how organizations are putting numbers to their sources. Just know Trump must be pissed so many people are talking to the media. Can't wait till someone is like we confirmed with 52 members of the administration.
There was a really funny bit of about that on I think Pod Save America. How the number of sources just keeps escalating. I think it's a pretty good sign of both the media's increased commitment to getting things absolutely nailed down and verified, as well as the incredibly toxic nature of the administration which I gotta figure is responsible for 8 odd people being willing to corroborate basically everything.

This new immigration order immediately being challenged in the courts is going to set the orange buffoon off again
Is this going to be Trump's only major accomplishment of his first 100 days? A blatantly unconstitutional religious ban that gets swatted down in the courts twice? (Maybe more if they try yet again)

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
Is this going to be Trump's only major accomplishment of his first 100 days? A blatantly unconstitutional religious ban that gets swatted down in the courts twice? (Maybe more if they try yet again)

Immigration is about the only major sweeping he can do without congress help, and congress doesn't seem to be able to help him out at all.

Maybe we'll see the first draft of a tax and tariff plan by june, but it'll never pass.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Appears that the official stance of the Trump administration is "We have more information than the IC so Comey is wrong."

This is going to go over great within the IC.

Teggy

They are removing tons of regulations, which is unfortunately being hidden among all the insanity.

Teggy

Appears that the official stance of the Trump administration is "We have more information than the IC so Comey is wrong."

It's not even that, it's ducking Kellyanne saying maybe he has some special presidential info.

Blader

studyguy

President with access to innumerable sources of intelligence instead still relies on Breitbart and Fox to dig him out of the shit hole he himself created.

What a joke.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
Sessions hasn't publicly denied the wiretapp like the Comey letter said, right?

He's too busy finding out ways to signal to police departments that civil rights laws are going to no longer be enforced.

Wilsongt

So Iraq is off the ban listed, and the Syrian refugee resettlement program is only "temporarily" banned as opposed to permantly banned.

Goddamnit. The transgender rights case up at the SCOTUS has been kicked back to the lower courts.

Fucking DeVos.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
"He's just like me!"

This is my favorite part of the whole Trump thing. I saw it on Twitter yesterday. "Trump is my president because he represents me! I work hard!"

Oh really? The multimillionaire who stiffed contractors, has a private jet and gold toilets, and probably hasn't driven himself anywhere in decades (if ever) "represents" you?

Oh, that's right--his racism/sexism represent you.

The WH staff is as clueless as the rest of us.

There's no "official stance", beautiful and talented Kellyanne Conway is just covering her bosses' ass but she lost her credibility a while ago so she only goes on state media. er. Fox & Friends.

Speaking of, chief Douchebag:

FOX & friends‏Verified account
@foxandfriends

"The Obama administration has been notorious on this type of stuff, and we're going to look hard at it." -@jasoninthehouse

Wilsongt

The WH staff is as clueless as the rest of us.

There's no "official stance", beautiful and talented Kellyanne Conway is just covering her bosses' ass but she lost her credibility a while ago so she only goes on state media. er. Fox & Friends.

Speaking of, chief Douchebag:

Investigations only apply to Democrats. I hope Democrats remember this if they ever control Congress again.

They described a micro-manager who sprints from one West Wing meeting to another, inserting himself into conversations big and small and leaving many staffers feeling as if he's trying to block their access to Trump.

But...he's the Chief Of Staff, that's basically his job. Seems like a case of a bunch of Trump allies/sycophants used to loose management and (especially) nonstop access to the boss, to win his affection. I'm real curious who will replace him. Wouldn't be stunned if Trump brings in a businessman with little or no recent political experience. It was a disaster last time (Bill Daley) and I'd expect Trump to pick someone far less qualified/worse.

Ultimately the problem is that Trump cannot be controlled or advised, he is intellectually unfit and completely unqualified, and as a result his WH is always going to be in chaos.

sphagnum

Banned
Was Russia always a conservative cesspool even when they were communist?

Not during the actual revolutionary period when they undid all of Imperial Russia's laws and there was a lot of experimentation in the arts, increased liberty for women and gays etc.

Then Stalin came and, well, you know.

War Peaceman

You're a big guy.
But...he's the Chief Of Staff, that's basically his job. Seems like a case of a bunch of Trump allies/sycophants used to loose management and (especially) nonstop access to the boss, to win his affection. I'm real curious who will replace him. Wouldn't be stunned if Trump brings in a businessman with little or no recent political experience. It was a disaster last time (Bill Daley) and I'd expect Trump to pick someone far less qualified/worse.

Ultimately the problem is that Trump cannot be controlled or advised, he is intellectually unfit and completely unqualified, and as a result his WH is always going to be in chaos.

Exactly. Priebus is not good and not really experienced for the job, but he has the job and consequently everything is his business. He has to know as much as he can. He has to create channels of information and authority. When everything moves around Trump's whims you can't create stability and are constantly scrambling.

Whilst it may be objectionable that he's tried to install his allies into certain positions, that is what everyone is doing in that mess they call the Trump government. For him not to do it would be him trying not to do the job properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom