• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trigger

Can you IMAGINE how much RED will sell worldwide in a week?

idJB6Q.gif

Kyon

Banned
Im actually ok if she breaks Britney's record. Because then this will again prove that the delusional idiots that said "BUT BUT ALBERMS DONT SELL LIKE THOSE DAYS" can sit there asses down.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
GO GIRLS GO-GO-GO GO GO

WE GIRLS GONNA TAKE CONTROL

YOU BOYS BETTER KNOW KNOW KNOW

WE GIRLS GONNA RUN THIS SHOW

iyjIEHlZO72TM.gif

ALL I WANT IS SOMETHING NEW

SOMETHING I CAN HOLD ON TO

I DON'T WANNA TALK

I JUST WANNA DANCE

BABY LET IT DROP

CATCH ME IF YOU CAN

iyjIEHlZO72TM.gif

heart...giving...in...from...stanning...too...hard...and...extreme...levels...of being...slayed

icVMlg4VU3qgm.gif

did anyone else even TRY this year? after hearing SOMETHING NEW i'm not convinced they did.

royalan

Could be worse. Could be Shit.I.Am.

It's fun to shade pitbull, but I won't pretend like he doesn't consistently get my pussy popping in da club.

CULO!!!

Trigger

Pitbull is so cute, so I won't hate, and it is better than working will Will.I.Am.

Also: Bless the Holy Lady. I walked home from school today and The Fame Monster was giving me so much life. It's really just the perfect pop album.

Bladenic

If the Girls Aloud album is as good as Something New then damn.

Godel which should be my first album or should I just wait for this new one?

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
If the Girls Aloud album is as good as Something New then damn.

Godel which should be my first album or should I just wait for this new one?

Chemistry and Tangled Up are classics tbh

Apparently there isn't going to be a whole album tho...just a GH, this single, and a tour, and then they are calling it quits forever

;_;

xxczx

Who Run The World 2.0

iKQLxgmNmyHmz.gif

not here for girls aloud they have some catchy songs but their albums are just basic

Mau ®

err... I wouldn't bet on it. Is this the same source that alleged she was offered $100, 000, 000 to judge on X-Factor?
ib0hufmfj59uTm.gif
These things are not usually decided this early, and Bey just isn't big enough to headline it by herself. If she DOES do it (at all) she is likely only one artist out-of-many ala it will be RAP/hip-hop focused, and feat. Jay-Z, Kanye, Alicia, etc.

isEMgrQJarslU.gif

You were saying?

tumblr_m6szipLmVw1rxpbdvo1_500.gif

royalan

Hopefully she won't recycle stuff from her tour like she does 90% of the time. Other than that though, I'll be tuning in. Bey can work a stage.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Hopefully she won't recycle stuff from her tour like she does 90% of the time. Other than that though, I'll be tuning in. Bey can work a stage.

Right?

If it's anything like her RTW performance at the Billboards, I'll be slain beyond recognition. She took an awful song and made a performance that shit on anything that anyone has done. And if she does it with all of her hits, a new song or two, and a DC reunion on stage?

lol, let me not get ahead of myself.

Koodo

Banned
YES. Her performance at the BBMA is the reason I'm fucking excited for ha.

I'll keep my hype in check though.

Majmun

err... I wouldn't bet on it. Is this the same source that alleged she was offered $100, 000, 000 to judge on X-Factor?
ib0hufmfj59uTm.gif
These things are not usually decided this early, and Bey just isn't big enough to headline it by herself. If she DOES do it (at all) she is likely only one artist out-of-many ala it will be RAP/hip-hop focused, and feat. Jay-Z, Kanye, Alicia, etc.

iLIVYEXVKIuFU.gif

royalan

My favorite Bey performance is still her Baby Boy/Crazy In Love performance at the VMAs...followed by her performance with Prince I think that same year.

Trigger

Right?

If it's anything like her RTW performance at the Billboards, I'll be slain beyond recognition. She took an awful song and made a performance that shit on anything that anyone has done. And if she does it with all of her hits, a new song or two, and a DC reunion on stage?

lol, let me not get ahead of myself.

Continue preaching.

Kyon

Banned
Brandy is #2 on the album iTunes chart. She would've been #1 too on BB if it weren't for that freaking rule change

Bladenic

What single thing?

Who cares about singles when you selling albums?

Um, the fact that she would have a #1 single if not for the last minute change. Poor dat.

And yeah I'm surprised she's doing as well as she seems to be doing. Of course physical copies still sell more so it remains to be seen how much she'll debut with, but for all intents and purposes, her comeback seems like a general success.

Also:

All I want is something new,
Something I can hold on to

tumblr_lgqwsbEa891qfjmnk.gif

Bladenic

Chris. It's not #1 single. #1 ALBUM xD

Um then wtf are you referring to?

Regardless the single thing still stands. She was #3 on R&B Chart, then fell to like 16 because DD started being counted towards the lessor charts. She may have been able to hit #1. Not now lol

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Listened to Something New thru my proper headphones for the first time

I am slaid all over again

The production
52b0f867.gif
52b0f867.gif
52b0f867.gif

Sorry that I have posted about nothing but this song all day but I waited three years for this and my body still was not ready
52b0f867.gif
52b0f867.gif
52b0f867.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom