• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

lush

#VideoOfTheYear

Ride hew?

i4BCcZGg9O9Xb.gif

<3 that gif. Did I miss any discussion on that vid?

Kyon

Banned
Um then wtf are you referring to?

Regardless the single thing still stands. She was #3 on R&B Chart, then fell to like 16 because DD started being counted towards the lessor charts. She may have been able to hit #1. Not now lol

It was the recent rule about genres and BB said THEY will determine what song belongs in which genre based on its "sonic makeup". Also the Two separate charts including that and the Airplay chart. It's really stupid. Streaming is also tallied. It's just.. I can't

Majmun

Did she shoot that alongside the Genesis video??

Looks low budget as hell. Probably shot it during Grimes' toilet breaks.

xaosslug

You were saying?

tumblr_m6szipLmVw1rxpbdvo1_500.gif

i also said if she's performing she will likely be a part of a bigger group thing, which is why they phrase it 'Beyonce will be performing AT the Superbowl Half-time Show' not 'Beyonce IS this year's Superbowl Half-time Show'
ibjZgkGseOBnp.png

i'll take all the eggs coming to me if I'm wrong, but I still think she's only the first announced act of many to come...

isEMgrQJarslU.gif

botty

Banned
But now I've seen it through
And I now I know the truth...

...I never saw you coming
And I'll never be the same.

tumblr_m582m4MWWM1qirikxo4_250.gif

Majmun

I'm sure her background singers from the DC-era will show up. And definitely Jay-Z. And maybe Kanye too.

This will be too much
iPSzEFJ5i4mqk.gif

Zutroy

Just got back from seeing Kelly tonight!

She was amazing and as faultless as ever (4th time I've seen her live).

Her cover of Fun's We Are Young was amazing and destroys the original. She walks into the crowd at that point so I was only a couple of meters away from her!

Her fan request was Annie Lennox's Walking on Broken Glass (she always sings Annie when in Scotland)

I meant to take more videos but I was too engrossed in the show, but I did take her performance of the new single Catch my Breath!

Trigger

Her cover of Fun's We Are Young was amazing and destroys the original. She walks into the crowd at that point so I was only a couple of meters away from her!

Her fan request was Annie Lennox's Walking on Broken Glass (she always sings Annie when in Scotland)

I meant to take more videos but I was too engrossed in the show, but I did take her performance of the new single Catch my Breath!

cax0J.gif

#Kellegend

the video quality

iPSzEFJ5i4mqk.gif

walking on broken glass

iPSzEFJ5i4mqk.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I'm going to bed now, but I'm leaving you with this before I go.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/musicblog/2012/oct/16/girls-aloud-something-new-music

New music: Girls Aloud &#8211; Something New
Girls Aloud are back with a song that sounds like a compilation of all their best bits

Girls Aloud are the best band of the 21st century, so it makes sense there's a lot of excitement surrounding their comeback. Having taken a couple of years off to pursue solo careers (Cheryl, Nicola, er, Nadine), acting (Kimberley) and being the face of various products (Sarah), the five "girls" are set to make a grand announcement on Friday, 10 years to the day since they each appeared on Popstars: The Rivals, the TV show that put them together (poor One True Voice).

You get the feeling that this announcement was due to include the first play of Something New, their first single since 2009's Untouchable, but as is the way with this kind of thing, the song leaked last night and has now been plonked online with slightly less fanfare than it deserved (rumour has it the single is one of a handful of new songs that will appear on a new greatest hits album, and that there will also be a farewell tour next year as well, so they haven't completely scuppered their plans announcement-wise).

It's appropriate that Something New is the song chosen to mark their 10-year anniversary, given that it sort of feels like a compendium of all their best bits. Not only does the title echo Something Kinda Ooooh but it also has the same slightly demented feel to it, all distorted backing vocals, strange rap sections and a brilliantly effortless chorus that soars out of an amazing bridge bit ("We girls gonna run this show"), while the song's odd structure (verses be damned!) recalls Sexy! No No No and the best moments from their best album, Tangled Up. While recalling their past, it also manages to sound fresh, radio-friendly (without pandering to the current trend for club-based LOLs) and utterly thrilling.

#flawless
#godsaloud
#comebackofthedecade

52b0f867.gif
52b0f867.gif
52b0f867.gif

Christopher

Bladenic the resident evil gifs aren't happening...

Guys ill be in Dominic rupbklic for 8 days I'm sure ill hear plenty of Ri :(

*bows*

I am honored to be in the presence of someone who has witnessed her live so recently. I haven't seen her since 2004 /cry.

Kyon

Banned
Bladenic the resident evil gifs aren't happening...

Guys ill be in Dominic rupbklic for 8 days I'm sure ill hear plenty of Ri :(

*SCREAAAAMSSSSS*

Why didn't you go in the holidays when I go every year? We could've met ;_____;

and had a steaming hot sexy affair tbh

Koodo

Banned
9eUi8.jpg

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Not that she's coming anywhere near me, but this means North American promo will finally BEGIN.

bvIjn.gif
bvIjn.gif
bvIjn.gif

CRS

I'd already be back in classes by the time she hit California. Damn fucking shame I won't be able to see her live.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom