• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koodo

Banned
NEW PAGE, NEW NEWS:

9eUi8.jpg

North America will be made #aWARE in 2013. GET READY.

Tickets go on sale this Friday.

----------

I'd already be back in classes by the time she hit California. Damn fucking shame I won't be able to see her live.
A damn shame indeed. This is such a small and limited engagement, the people who have the opportunity to attend are very lucky.

Bladenic

DEAD at the fact that Ellie barely made the BB Top 10 albums this week with only 34k sold. Two indie punk rock bands debuted higher than her. She tried tho, might as well stick to the UK from here on in.

Actually wait, the UK don't seem to want her either. The album debuted at #2, but before you celebrate Artemisia, it debuted with 33.2k or something like that, BELOW the US debut and 10% LESS than LIGHTS debuted with, aka her first album when she was unknown opened with more sales than her new album after having some hits in the UK. Oh well, another career over.

Majmun

DEAD at the fact that Ellie barely made the BB Top 10 albums this week with only 34k sold. Two indie punk rock bands debuted higher than her. She tried tho, might as well stick to the UK from here on in.

Daaaamn. Even Cunty Rae's album Miss did better.

This is not good news.

Artemisia

Banned

Actually wait, the UK don't seem to want her either. The album debuted at #2, but before you celebrate Artemisia, it debuted with 33.2k or something like that, BELOW the US debut and 10% LESS than LIGHTS debuted with, aka her first album when she was unknown opened with more sales than her new album after having some hits in the UK. Oh well, another career over.

iGOCNnHZt2P66.gif

why were you expecting that she would sell more records in the Uk tho

botty

Banned

What kind of clock.
unt4_zps2011dc2c.gif

royalan

where did these hoes even come from?

ik3talg2of7rcamfy4.gif

They're basically just another boring-ass folk rock band. But through the power of I R SERIOUS MUSICIAN! marketing, they have the world convinced that their music is somehow realer than every other boring-ass folk rock band.

They're basically the band version of Adele.

Mau ®

lol @ people shading Mumford and Sons.

Hoes just because you're NAWT the target market and they're blocking yo faves DOESN'T mean they're vile. Same goes for Taylor Swift :D

Bladenic

lol @ people shading Mumford and Sons.

Hoes just because you're NAWT the target market and they're blocking yo faves DOESN'T mean they're vile. Same goes for Taylor Swift :D

Just ignore them sis. Mumford and Sons slays, and the general populace agrees.

iKQLxgmNmyHmz.gif

Actually I found their first album pretty boring, but this new one is great.

royalan

Just ignore them sis. Mumford and Sons slays, and the general populace agrees.

iKQLxgmNmyHmz.gif

Actually I found their first album pretty boring, but this new one is great.

So basically my tea was true, but you're just disagreeing for the sake of it?

Ok sis. *.*

FanTina2.gif

Also, my dislike of them has nothing to do with not being the target demo. Pop's not the only genre I listen to, you know. Same goes for most of us PopGAF sistren, I'm sure...

Bladenic

So basically my tea was true, but you're just disagreeing for the sake of it?

Ok sis. *.*

FanTina2.gif

Also, my dislike of them has nothing to do with not being the target demo. Pop's not the only genre I listen to, you know. Same goes for most of us PopGAF sistren, I'm sure...

Lol I would have agreed with the first album, but that one didn't slay like Babel. It was a slow burner, and I'm pretty sure Babel is still about to top it's total sales in just a few weeks.

Can't believe Glassheart is being cockblocked by some Jake Bugg heaux

Gerl might have to wait until 201X for that third UK #1 album :-(

#glassheart2012worlddomination #glassheart2012UKdomination #glassheart2012POPGAFconsensusdomination

iOeFs1w0dj89v.gif

Halcyon review incoming

iOeFs1w0dj89v.gif

Bladenic

#glassheart2012worlddomination #glassheart2012UKdomination #glassheart2012POPGAFconsensusdomination

iOeFs1w0dj89v.gif

Halcyon review incoming

iOeFs1w0dj89v.gif

It hasn't debuted yet doe

Artemisia

Banned

iOeFs1w0dj89v.gif

both of our UK faves were clocked

let's crie together

iOeFs1w0dj89v.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom