• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Possible Kojima Productions Reveal in Three Days?

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
I'm out, Kojima better make it pretty clear what all of this is about at E3.

And why do I even care, I don't like MGS anymore, :lol

Turk

I hope its Johnny.

35lxf03.jpg

more photoshops

RavenFox

Banned
Ether_Snake said:
I'm out, Kojima better make it pretty clear what all of this is about at E3.

And why do I even care, I don't like MGS anymore, :lol
yeah right Ether_Snake:lol. you'll be back, they always come back.

He gives us a headshot of a well know character, and it has people questioning themselves, some so much as to think it is a little girl. Can any other game developer do such a thing?:lol

Blu_LED said:
He gives us a headshot of a well know character, and it has people questioning themselves, some so much as to think it is a little girl. Can any other game developer do such a thing?:lol

lolwutsubbers-34.jpg

Never been more fitting.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Anyone read the badge on the beret?

"Militaires Sans Frontieres"

French? o_O

(this thread is moving too fast, I don't know if this was covered)

RavenFox

Banned
goodbye dot50 we knew thee well

thetrin said:
Anyone read the badge on the beret?

"Militaires Sans Frontieres"

French? o_O

(this thread is moving too fast, I don't know if this was covered)
It was

GalacticAE said:
Thanks. Sucks that people choose to make up stuff like that for hits.
He doesn't know either because it wasn't fully translated and most of the interview had text covered.

RavenFox

Banned
sprocket said:
looking at that pic again... yeah his face is too thin to be raiden.
Plus older and no head gear.
EmCeeGramr said:
because not everyone in metal gear needs to be connected in 30 different ways. just let characters be standalone characters.
Have you played Metal Gear? What you just wrote is what Metal Gear is about.
Genes-connectivity-passing on etc

A bit more stuff from the magazine that I haven't seen.
http://ps3.ign.com/articles/986/986801p1.html
Famitsu: Is the generation XXX?

Kojima: No, it's XXX. If I were to say it all, perhaps XXXXX. I'm currently doing the game design and direction.

Famitsu: Really!

Kojima: I believe Japan will be the focus, but it will be sold throughout the world. Within me, this is XXXX. I won't say it's X, but I am making a proper story, and it is being made by the MGS4 staff.

Famitsu: Really! That's amazing.

Elsewhere, the interview touches a bit upon the content of the game:

Kojima: The mark on the old man's hat is very important

Famitsu: This mark is different from a fox. It's like a world map.

Kojima: Not just the mark, but the game systems are also new.

Famitsu: Is it XX-XXXXXXXXXX?

Kojima: Yes. We'll be doing stuff that one would expect of XXXXXXX. XXXX and so-forth are obvious, so those will be included. Uh-oh... I said stuff that was unplanned (laughs)

Famitsu also asked Kojima about the setting. "The setting is XXXXXXX," responded Kojima. Apparently, something called "XXXXXXXXX" happened in this location, leaving it as a "XXXXX" country.

sentry65

guys, we all know Raiden is the son of Roy Cambell's secret clone's father who's son was the assassin hired to kill sunny's mom after he traveled back in time to steel Big Boss's eye patch which was used as a prototype for Snake's solid eye before snake realized he can't use it because he wears glasses on the Battlefield of War where you never have a second chance to make a first impression to your enemy's leader's computer AI overlord.

Just remember this:
nuclear missiles are bad for the environment and there's always a bigger brother to look over big brother's shoulder who's dad was a clone of the DNA of your father's pet snake which is where Solid Snake's real code name came from.

I just hope Kojima has moved on and let some other people make MGS5

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
sentry65 said:
guys, we all know Raiden is the son of Roy Cambell's secret clone's father who's son was the assassin hired to kill sunny's mom after he traveled back in time to steel Big Boss's eye patch which was used as a prototype for Snake's solid eye before snake realized he can't use it because he wears glasses on the Battlefield of War where you never have a second chance to make a first impression to your enemy's leader's computer AI overlord.

Just remember this:
nuclear missiles are bad for the environment and there's always a bigger brother to look over big brother's shoulder who's dad was a clone of the DNA of your father's pet snake which is where Solid Snake's real code name came from.

I don't think you realize how integral Kojima is to the gameplay of Metal Gear.

Dreweyes

sentry65 said:

Just remember this:

:lol :lol :lol

thetrin

GalacticAE said:
That symbol on his cap looks like a skull. Pretty cool.

A cracked skull that also looks like a continent.

Slurmer

Banned
Yeah screw this censored article crap. Guess we really do have to wait till E3 :(.

So I'm guessing one more countdown after this one, and that will have Raiden and the remaining numbers/letters and go to the Konami conference?

sentry65

thetrin said:
I don't think you realize how integral Kojima is to the gameplay of Metal Gear.

Oh I know, the gameplay in MGS4 was nice when the game was nice enough to let you play it :D

I've been playing MG games since the NES/MSX days. I'm just tired of Kojima's grand convoluted story getting so over the top.

sprocket

Banned
in one of the scans in the upper right there is a panel that says KONAMI with two guys facing each other like a fighter.

PSP fighter?

seat

How come no one's mentioned the two holes at the top of Raiden's forehead in the scan? That's obviously injection points left over from when the headgear was taken off.

Top Bottom