• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Potato Masher (console-level used PC) vs PS4/PS4 Pro in Watch_Dogs 2

Bl@de

That's a great price. Did it come with any pre-installed fans? How's the airflow?

No preinstalled fans. I have a 4-Pin Be Quiet 120mm fan installed. Air flow is okay for a small case. But there are limits. With a Xeon 1230v3 and GTX770 temps could be very high. But Furmark+Prime95 for 1h is not an everyday scenario^^ But I don't use it for gaming (well only In-Home Streaming) so I can't really comment on it. There are some reviews if you want to read more.

No preinstalled fans. I have a 4-Pin Be Quiet 120mm fan installed. Air flow is okay for a small case. But there are limits. With a Xeon 1230v3 and GTX770 temps could be very high. But Furmark+Prime95 for 1h is not an everyday scenario^^ But I don't use it for gaming (well only In-Home Streaming) so I can't really comment on it. There are some reviews if you want to read more.

Will do, thank you.

The OS isn't one of those reusable parts with Windows though, and for some reason, it's always omitted from the price list...
I've noticed this trend in PC threads of people, like this fellow, who come in and pretend to know what they're talking about.

It's hilarious sure, but gets annoying when it happens so much.

Top Bottom