• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Power Rangers Twitch Marathon |OT2| BLBLBLBLBL

Status
Not open for further replies.
NINJA STORM WAITING ROOM

WillyFive

Ah, interesting.

Sticking with the Sentai ending made it more poignant, imo. Not to mention that they already allowed Eric/Quantum Ranger to live, when TimeFire, his JP counter died.

One thing I know would never have made it for Power Rangers but loved from Sentai was
the revelation that one of the Timerangers fathered a child during the events of Timeranger and didn't get to meet him until Gokaiger. Super Megaforce obviously would never have done that, but it was such a poignant episode in Gokaiger.

This fucking series

It pains me how sophisticated Power Rangers is capable of being, but the current hands at Saban are squandering so many opportunities with a slate of mediocre to lazily poor shows.

MechaX

One thing I know would never have made it for Power Rangers but loved from Sentai was
the revelation that one of the Timerangers fathered a child during the events of Timeranger and didn't get to meet him until Gokaiger. Super Megaforce obviously would never have done that, but it was such a poignant episode in Gokaiger.

What what

who

TreIII

I knooooooooowwwwww~! Gokaiger da bes~!

In the end, I think the crossover in Wild Force pretty much gave the "fixed" ending to Jen and Wes that most people wanted, anyway. She pretty much hinted that she stayed with him this time, since all that "destiny" talk came up, again.

WillyFive

What what

who

Yellow was male in Timeranger, and his season-wide storyline involved his romance with a reporter in the year 2000.
Since he went back to the future at the end of the show, he didn't know he had a son until the Gokaigers required TimeYellow to transport them through time from 2011 to the year 2009 to save him.

jwk94

YO WTF?! They cut this episode! That scene was longer and had them crying and Jen about to say she loved Wes. Why the hell would you cut that?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom