• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Power Rangers Twitch Marathon |OT2| BLBLBLBLBL

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkusRJR

Look at this Reboot ass CG. I miss the practical effects already. Do they ever go back to practical effects for the Zords or is it mostly CG from here on out?

cordy

Banned
I love the fact that Cole's idiocy in thinking everybody is good backfires a few times. He's such an idiot.

Yall better appreciate Goku more after this series.

Oh it's totally worth hate watching. The fuckery is next level.

There are some ok fight scenes but the whole story is some next level trash

Aight, guess I'll check it out for curiosity's sake. It helps being off Thursday and it having one of the GOAT slots.

Guess that means I can finally catch what I missed of Mystic Force too. Man these newer shows and their great time slots.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
I haven't seen any neo Saban stuff, but going by the general reception, it's probably a blessing that Zyuohger and ToQger are gonna be skipped as I enjoyed those two a lot.

Pretty much. The way they diffused Goseiger was pretty bad.

From googling the new suits, it seems like a lot of the new ones are pretty ugly.

As much as I love Zyuohger yeah the suits can be hard to swallow. Kyuranger suits are pretty great though.

kyuren-full-trailer_orig.jpg

MarkusRJR

Well I'm only watching the premiere and the finale for Wild Force. I remember this being the series that made me stop watching PR growing up (came back to only watch Dino Thunder). Definitely interested to see the newer series that I missed like SPD and RPM.

Sentai. This was the dark era of CG zords in Sentai; they won't get back to miniatures for the main zords until SPD.

There's still some practical stuff, but CG does become more prevalent.
Eww. I loved the practical effects in the older PR so this is even more disappointing than the awful acting of Wild Force.

It's weird to hear Jindrax's original voice, and then realize that it was replaced only five episodes in because they thought it sounded too "serious".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom