• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Power Rangers Twitch Marathon |OT2| BLBLBLBLBL

Status
Not open for further replies.

David___

Banned
Has a power ranger/sentai series ever done a series where one of the rangers from the previous season becomes the main villain in the new series?

Not explicitly since at this point there's little to no continuity in Power Rangers at this point but

The actor for the Red Wild Force ranger comes back as a villain in Samurai

And

There's gonna be even more murder jokes than last time cause he actually has a sword all the time

Fun fact: Some guy on a Power Rangers message board (can't remember which) was apparently and audio engineer and managed to mix out the vocal effects used on A Squad Red,
revealing a woman's voice
and no one else believed it until the the finale. The guy even made a massive crow serving thread after that episode.

Midonin

Fun fact: Some guy on a Power Rangers message board (can't remember which) was apparently and audio engineer and managed to mix out the vocal effects used on A Squad Red,
and no one else believed it until the the finale. The guy even made a massive crow serving thread after that episode.
This happened on Rangerboard, and I remember it very well. SPD was the first year I was really involved in the fandom. Met a lot of my friends from the fandom that year.

Not explicitly since at this point there's little to no continuity in Power Rangers at this point but

And

There's gonna be even more murder jokes than last time cause he actually has a sword all the time

Chat is going to be lit lol

And

I'm not watching the chat, but has anyone brought up that his co-star Rene Naufahu (Gruumm in SPD/Ji in Samurai) is also in trouble with the law?

jwk94

I need a link to the thread.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
I hate that smartass already.

No wait, hate is such a hard word but so far i don't like him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom