• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pres. Eisenhower met with ETs on 3 occasions, claims Pentagon consultant, former Rep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MC Safety

Well, scientists from all over Europe, either fleeing from the Nazis, from Operation Paper Clip, or fleeing the Communists.

I mean, just look at the Manhattan Project. That's a damn all star cast of scientists.

Yes, of course.

I am specifically referring to rocket technology, and to the mad grab for Nazi scientists that occurred post World War II.

Oh, and to remain on-topic:

If aliens exist, I fear they're either fattening us up or told Eisenhower that all our base ...

alphaNoid

Banned
Nordic aliens? Loki? Thor?

d7e3be54_mother-of-god-super-troopers.jpeg

Combichristoffersen

Combovers don't work when there is no hair
As an alien, I find this thread offensive to my culture and beliefs. Typical GAF.

Are you religious? Get the fuck off my planet with your shitty religion. You're supposed to have superior intelligence (ie. be atheists), not be religious. You disappoint me.

V_Arnold

Are you religious? Get the fuck off my planet with your shitty religion. You're supposed to have superior intelligence (ie. be atheists), not be religious. You disappoint me.

The two is only incompatible if the science or the religion part is very primitive, or shall I say, un-evolved.

Emwitus

Of course there have been meetings. There will be more to come.
The question is not whether they are out there or not, the only question is whether we are mature enough as a society to handle an open conversation with them.

So far, the answer has been a solid "no". But it is subject to change, as it does change.

Too much star gate? Or enterprise?

jaxword

My species' plans for colonization include the sterilization of all those infected with the disease of...atheism.

*loads atheist-seeking lasers*

TIME FOR THE HUNT BOYS~

Imm0rt4l

I remember having a good read about 'nordic looking aliens' can't seem to find it, but it was entertaining if anything.

If Aliens have already visted then for all their mindblowing technology they havn't done a great job of helping our species from blowing ourselves up.

They're the Aliens we deserve, but not the ones we need right now.

My shamylian twist is that we are the aliens, and we haven't invented time travel until after the great mutation of the human race due to disastrous biohazards.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
Is it any more amazing what happened between the 1893 World's Fair in Chicago and the end of World War I in 1918?

And who helped us build the chicago world's fair in such an amazingly short period fo time?

ALIENS.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
What would be the point in keeping a wholly benevolent and helpful alien species hidden from the public?

To affirm power and control of society?

Anyways this is my first GAF Alien thread I'm entering and I didn't know we had conspiracy nuts here too.

.GqueB.

Banned
What would be the point in keeping a wholly benevolent and helpful alien species hidden from the public?

Kind of depends on what they are capable of and what was said. For instance, they couldve proven that they, in fact, created earth like in the movie mission to mars. That would certainly throw everyone into a tizzy.

Red

Yeah?!? Have YOU been in the trench?

Seriously though, we have no way of knowing what's chilling in the deepest parts of the oceans. Could be possible.
Too many people seem to have missed out on the James Cameron documentary, The Abyss.

You know, the idea of Nordic aliens honestly has Nazi mysticism written all over it. It seems like a subtle way to explain why they feel Germanic peoples are superior to other races because they have alien origins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom