• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS3 Wallpaper thread

tribal24

Banned
Ploid 3.0 said:
How do you guys make custom icons for your users?

I'm loving the template wallpapers, and the wallpapers posted in this thread. When I get to a PC i'm using that template that wreckk use, or make a different style for each wallpaper. This is awesome, even if the selection go off the template when browsing PC folders with the media share files.

just get any pictures basically for the icon its resizes them. i have a street fighter theme for my user icons >.>

AZ Greg

I need some help. I want a solid blue background but I only have paint and the couple of preset blue options are two bright. I was hoping someone with photoshop or something could quickly throw together a blue background, at 1920x1080, similar to the darker blue found on the PSP August background. Here is that:

67dtw8h.jpg

I tried to blow that picture up but for some reason it added a bunch of squares as seen here:

(Click picture)

If anyone could help I'd appreciate it!

AZ Greg said:
I need some help. I want a solid blue background but I only have paint and the couple of preset blue options are two bright. I was hoping someone with photoshop or something could quickly throw together a blue background, at 1920x1080, similar to the darker blue found on the PSP August background. If anyone could help I'd appreciate it!

here u go:

FightyF

Banned
tribal24 said:
:lol :lol :lol at jeff bell you should have added "your contribution to the world is what?"

That would be perfect. Yeah, I'll add that tomorrow. I tried adding lens flare to his teeth but it makes things indistinguishable, I'll leave it out. The bar looks horribly generic, I gotta replace that as well.

Panajev2001a

GAF's Pleasant Genius
It would be great if those with photoshop skills (and the program :D) tried this idea when making the XMB tracing and setting the opacity of the horizontal and vertical bars that form the "Xross":

Let the opacity of the area of the rectangle formed by the two bars crossing the same as you have used so far, but progressively decrease more and more the opacity of the bars (both the vertical bar and the horizontal one), more drastically than it is done at the moment. The idea would be to keep as much of the background image as possible while being still able to see some stuff on the XMB, not all icons at once would be perfectly visible (unless an XMB friendly image is used as BG), but it would still be very usable.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Damn, I made one for my Ps3 this morning before heading to work. It`s the ivy covered wall of the house next to mine.

I`d love to participate in the awesome shops, but I`m at work still. :(

I`ll try to post some awesomeness when I get home.

Top Bottom