• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS3 Wallpaper thread

I downloaded this pic and cropped it to fit to my HDTV.

dmc1200x1024.jpg

I had to trim off his boots to fit the widescreen ratio, but it still looks fantastic.

Rimshot

Could some leet person do a clean wallpaper with the ridgeracer girls?
Wouldn't mind 2d representations of them either :)

If you take this up, thanks for listening to a fools request. :D

AZ Greg

AZ Greg said:
I have a request. Can anybody take the picture at the end of this post, just a 1920x1080 black picture, and add the XMB tracing. I would prefer if it used the same tracing found in this picture:

But without the tracing for the second level of icons, meaning just the "T" shape not the "F" shape.

(The picture I would like the XMB tracing added to)

Thanks for the help!

Anybody?

RaidenZR

smurfx said:

here's some other nice wallpapers. can somebody add the xmb bars to them?

I made a good number of those, but I don't have the time to add the bars at this time. I'll reply soon if I can. Thanks for the shout out though. :)

Angelcurio

The background pic that appears when you highlight the Heavenly Sword demo looks extremely awesome. Could someone make it a real wallpaper?

jiggle

Rimshot said:
Could some leet person do a clean wallpaper with the ridgeracer girls?
Wouldn't mind 2d representations of them either :)

If you take this up, thanks for listening to a fools request. :D

calder

kay said:
Click image for 1920x1080

Damn those are awesome, thanks!

I prefer my backgrounds without the bars, I just pick ones with darker colours and I have no problem reading the icons and text on my lcd.

Speaking of, CrapSandwich do you have that Moz pic without the bars?

CrapSandwich

former Navy SEAL
calder said:
Speaking of, CrapSandwich do you have that Moz pic without the bars?

Not the wallpaper, but here's the original photo:

Would you like some Salma and Scarlett with your Morrissey? You would? Alright then...

Proc

when did scarlett get so much boobage?

p.s. thanks so much guys for these kick ass wallpapers. oh and just tried remote play from psp -> ps3 and it is pretty kick ass..now they just need to support more formats and we're g2g

calder

Thanks! Now I have to either teach myself paintshop well enough to slap an appropriate background on it or else wait a half hour until my wife gets home and does it for me. I think I'll wait. ;)

And, DAMN at Scarlett. That shit should be illegal! :-0

What would make all this wallpaper stuff even more awesome would be if a future firmware update allowed for a pause screen with snapshot feature.

the chris

MidgarBlowedUp said:
What would make all this wallpaper stuff even more awesome would be if a future firmware update allowed for a pause screen with snapshot feature.

I was actually thinking about that earlier when I was playing Symphony of the Night.

CO_Andy

Rachel wallpaper in xmb & non-xmb flavors (taken from the official Sigma site). Had to do some trimming and scaling to make it fit in widescreen.

Yixian

Banned
No need to put xmb bars on everything, only the really light ones. That green Batman one for eg. would look fine without it.

Top Bottom